- Western cookout experience in Banff
- Ride a horse or take a relaxing covered-wagon ride along the Bow River
- Enjoy views of the spectacular Canadian Rockies landscape
- Dine on a hearty BBQ cookout
- Your choice of a morning or evening tour
- Perfect activity for the whole family
What You Can Expect
A fantastic late arvo, early evening activity. We saw a bear which was a great introduction to Canada's wildlife, excellent cooking from Warner Stables Chef, he cooked our steaks to perfection and a very scenic and relaxing way to get to our evening meal.
My husband and I rode in the wagon. GUIDE COULD HAVE PROVIDED INFO ON AREA, WILDLIFE ETC. TALKED TO ONE PASSENEGER ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY ABOUT HERSELF. It was very uncomfortable. we were prepared for the flies from a pevious review. Our grandaughter rode the horse. most of ride was on gravel. Dinner was edible - not really good. Meat overcooked. Was REALLY not worth the price.