White water rafting is the ultimate summer outdoor activity and the Kicking Horse River is the best river in the Canadian Rockies! With your transport included, embark in 2 - 2.5 hours of upper canyon rafting on a half day trip from Banff, before heading back to enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch.
- Whitewater rafting adventure on the Kicking Horse River
- Enjoy a scenic drive through Yoho National Park
- Experience the thrills of rafting through class 4+ rapids
- Safety briefing and professional guides
- Pickup and drop-off from select Canmore, Banff and Lake Louise hotels
What You Can Expect
Start your trip by enjoying a scenic drive from Canmore, Banff or Lake Louise through Yoho National Park. Upon arrival at the put in site, you'll meet your river guides and be provided with all the necessary rafting gear.
Once on the water, this unforgettable journey begins calmly and quietly, allowing rafters to familiarize themselves with the raft, their paddles and their guides' commands. As the Canyon narrows, the rapids of the mighty Kicking Horse begin a whitewater experience that will take each team of rafters paddling through up to class 4+ rapids, finishing 12 miles (20km) downstream!