Discover glorious Banff in the summertime on a 3-hour tour. Visit famous landmarks and historic places with your local guide and hear how the Cave and Basin were rediscovered. This small-group tour allows ample time to take photos and participate in short walks.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Banff and its wildlife
- Visit historic places and famous landmarks
- Learn about the history and geology of the area from your knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Banff hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Build a connection to this World Heritage Site on a trademark sightseeing tour as you visit Banff's landmarks and historic places.
Hear how the 11,000 year old human history of the Bow Valley changed when three railway workers rediscovered the Cave and Basin, now a National Historic Site.
Your time will be spent enjoying the sights, taking photos, and participating in short walks to view points.
- Bow Falls
- Banff Springs Hotel
- Surprise Corner
- Hoodoos & Bow Valley Viewpoint
- Lake Minnewanka
- Cave & Basin National Historic Site (Entry included)
This tour is seasonal and only operates from April through to mid October.