- Private full-day tour of Bangalore
- Discover more than 1,000 plant species at the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, aka Bangalore’s 'Garden City'
- Tour the granite building of Vidhana Soudha, home to the state legislature
- Explore the history and architecture of Bangalore Palace with a private guide
- Admire the teakwood carvings on Tipu Sultan's Palace
- Enjoy complimentary lunch at a local restaurant (if upgrade selected)
- Private round-trip transport and bottled water included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If time permits, see the Vidhana Soudha Legislative Building lit up in the evening. The image provides a striking contrast to Bangalore Palace's greener, more natural setting.
What You Can Expect
Wonderful glimpse of the city. Our drive , Nagesh was pleasant and capable. Our tour guide, Vinay, was knowledgeable and informative. Enjoyed the botanical gardens, Tipu Sultan's palace, Bangalore Fort and Bangalore Palace. It was a government holiday, so we were only able to view the Vidhana Soudha building from outside. Instead we stopped at Bull Temple and a silk shop. Great day, I would highly recommend this tour.
It was interesting to see this city and the tour was excellent