- Book by August 31st, 2015 and travel by March 31st, 2016 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
- Mysore and Srirangapatna private day trip from Bangalore
- Admire the marvelous architecture of Mysore Palace
- Explore the ancient city of Srirangapatna and visit Tipu Sultan's Dariya Daulat Palace
- Hear royal family lore from your knowledgeable private guide
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Private round-trip transport from your hotel included
What You Can Expect
Great day! Our driver, Raghu, was pleasant, capable and informative. We had several hours with him on our drive from Bangalore to Mysore. He pointed out things if interest along the way, the drive was very enjoyable and informative. Our tour guide, also named Raghu, was knowledgeable, informative and funny. Mysore Palace was breathtaking! The palace alone could be an all day adventure. We enjoyed the architecture and art at both Mysore Palace and Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace. Very long but enjoyable day. If time permits, take two days to see Mysore and surrounding areas.
excellent guide I had and made me feel the history of the place.He was so neat in telling me in details about this place.
United States of America
Great full day tour to these impressive historic sites. Tour guide and driver were very accommodating to my request not to shop - thank you very much! Both were well versed in not only the historic buildings and culture but to the plants, trees and other natural sites.
Worth doing if you are in a bind(as was my case). It's really very taxing to do that much driving in one day. I still had a very good day and the tour guide was very informative. It was my first proper trip in India and it was certainly an eye opener and the temples + palace was very interesting.
In relation to the price - once you get to India, the price was very expensive. The initial offering said from 100US but ended up being 350dollars- I was happy with that and I booked at very late notice.
$125.33 Save $6.27