- Stroll through Bangkok's colorful Chinatown on this vibrant night tour
- See the flower markets, awash with blooms of all colors and hues
- See the worlds largest Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit
- Step inside a 100 year old cafe and try the brew
- Enjoy a grilled seafood dinner from one of the local street stalls
- Traveling in a small-group, maximum 12 passengers, allowing a unique and intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Continue from the pier and walk along Song Wat Road, which is bordered by old business buildings and warehouses - most of which are still operating today. See Wat Traimit Temple that houses a large seated Buddha and the Chinese Museum which preserves the history of the Chinese in Thailand. You'll stop at a 100 year-old coffee shop on Pha Sai Road. Relax and enjoy coffee and a snack while you take in the atmosphere.
Walk to Issarnuparb Road and a market specializing in Chinese religious products, fresh food including seafood. In the evening Yaowaraj Road becomes a sea of street stalls, collectively becoming one large food bazaar. The food options range from street stalls to the finest Chinese restaurants. You'll enjoy some delicious charcoal grilled seafood from one of these street stalls.
After dinner you'll walk to Saphan Put Night Market, where you'll find a vast array of clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, second hand collections and antiques on sale. You'll have plenty of opportunity to shop!
Your Chinatown and Night Market tour concludes at Pakklong Talad ("talad" meaning market), the largest wholesale flower and vegetable market in Bangkok. You will be amazed by the amount of flowers, all in different colors and shades overflowing in the streets.
Your guide can assist you in getting a taxi back to your hotel if needed.