- 2.5-hour dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
- Enjoy a buffet of authentic Thai cuisine
- See the illuminated silhouette of Wat Arun as you cruise slowly along the river
- Take photos of the stunning Grand Palace lit up after dark
- Romantic setting makes for a great date night!
- Pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A Magical EveningPhoto by: Andrew P
- Dancing GirlsPhoto by: Andrew P
- Evening EntertainmentPhoto by: Andrew P
- Bangkok Bridge, Chao Phraya ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Wat Arun from Chao Phraya ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Ferris wheel at nightPhoto by: Belma B
- Grand PalacePhoto by: Belma B
- Bridge viewPhoto by: Belma B
- viewPhoto by: Belma B
- White Orchid River CruisePhoto by: Tharindu G
- Skyline at nightPhoto by: helen
- Night ViewPhoto by: helen
- Grand PalacePhoto by: helen
- River BridgePhoto by: helen
- DesserbuffetPhoto by: Susanna R
- Mit Liebe zubereitetes SuschiPhoto by: Susanna R
- HauptgangPhoto by: Susanna R
- on the boatPhoto by: ronald w
- having dinnerPhoto by: ronald w
- The Hills are alive with the ...Photo by: Christopher H
What You Can Expect
Find a seat in the warmly furnished dining room, or head out to the deck to see the illuminated Bangkok skyline slip past. As the boat drifts along, your guide points out top landmarks lining the banks of the Chao Phraya; admire the 17th-century Temple of Dawn, known as Wat Arun, and see Bangkok’s famous Grand Palace — even more dazzling when lit up at night.
Treat yourself to the large buffet of Thai dishes and desserts, then settle down for dinner while you listen to a live band and other entertainers.
After disembarking the boat, complete your 2.5- to 3-hour excursion with return transport to your central hotel.
Anthony M United Kingdom
We were pick up on time which was a good start, the cruise was well organised with your seating already planed and allocated to you when you boarded the river boat. Food, entertainment and staff were all very good, all in all my wife and myself thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, this trip is great value for money would certainly recommend to anyone. .
Great tour and dinner was very nice, though the buffet was nice, there was no order in getting one's food, everyone was invited at once and it was hard to get anything as everyone was cutting the line, it was more a feeding frenzy!
New cruise ship excellent experience a must do
FULGENCIO A USA
Very nice way to taste almost all Thai Cusine, while cruising and watching the city and buildings along the river at night.
Excellent way to take in the some of the beautiful sites of Old Bangkok without the hustle and bustle of this frenetic city. Recommend this as a must-do for first time visitors. I would do this again.
Wonderful show, the food was fantastic, cruising around the Chao Praya River was so relaxing and beautiful at night. The hostess on the boat kept the crowd entertained, nice family show, again the food was AWESOME!!! Don and #39;t miss this if you are in Bangkok.
One of the best night tours to see the historic views by the river all the while enjoying great Thai food and lovely company. We enjoyed the short cabarets show, Thai dancers and the professional singer who allowed my daughter to sing with her. What an experience! Well worth the cost and certainly a way to see historic sites from the Chao river.
pick up in time, food is good, we have a very enjoyable time.