- 2.5-hour dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
- Enjoy a buffet of authentic Thai cuisine
- See the illuminated silhouette of Wat Arun as you cruise slowly along the river
- Take photos of the stunning Grand Palace lit up after dark
- Romantic setting makes for a great date night!
- Pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A Magical EveningPhoto by: Andrew P
- Dancing GirlsPhoto by: Andrew P
- Evening EntertainmentPhoto by: Andrew P
- Bangkok Bridge, Chao Phraya ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Wat Arun from Chao Phraya ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Ferris wheel at nightPhoto by: Belma B
- Grand PalacePhoto by: Belma B
- Bridge viewPhoto by: Belma B
- viewPhoto by: Belma B
- White Orchid River CruisePhoto by: Tharindu G
- Skyline at nightPhoto by: helen
- Night ViewPhoto by: helen
- Grand PalacePhoto by: helen
- River BridgePhoto by: helen
- DesserbuffetPhoto by: Susanna R
- Mit Liebe zubereitetes SuschiPhoto by: Susanna R
- HauptgangPhoto by: Susanna R
- on the boatPhoto by: ronald w
- having dinnerPhoto by: ronald w
- The Hills are alive with the ...Photo by: Christopher H
What You Can Expect
Find a seat in the warmly furnished dining room, or head out to the deck to see the illuminated Bangkok skyline slip past. As the boat drifts along, your guide points out top landmarks lining the banks of the Chao Phraya; admire the 17th-century Temple of Dawn, known as Wat Arun, and see Bangkok’s famous Grand Palace — even more dazzling when lit up at night.
Treat yourself to the large buffet of Thai dishes and desserts, then settle down for dinner while you listen to a live band and other entertainers.
After disembarking the boat, complete your 2.5- to 3-hour excursion with return transport to your central hotel.
This was a good experience.
We were fetched on time by our transport. We arrived a bit early at the port 1.5 hours but this gave us some time to explore.
At the start of the cruise we requested to sit on the top deck. Our request was forgotten and we were so glad that it was. Our floor turned out to be filled with such vibrant people and we ended up having a culture experience that will not be forgotten. South Africans, Indians, Filipinos and Thais, all gathered together and danced the night away!!
It was my birthday, and I was given a cake and Happy Birthday was sung. It was so special.
The food was delicious and the staff was very nice.
Definitely a must do while in Bangkok.!
This tour was amazing!
Micki G Australia
What an amazing dinner cruise. We had a wonderful evening. The food was ok but the scenery was magnificent seeing Bangkok city from the river. Highly recommend!
A very neat experience with good food.
Anthony M United Kingdom
We were pick up on time which was a good start, the cruise was well organised with your seating already planed and allocated to you when you boarded the river boat. Food, entertainment and staff were all very good, all in all my wife and myself thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, this trip is great value for money would certainly recommend to anyone. .
Great tour and dinner was very nice, though the buffet was nice, there was no order in getting one's food, everyone was invited at once and it was hard to get anything as everyone was cutting the line, it was more a feeding frenzy!
New cruise ship excellent experience a must do
FULGENCIO A USA
Very nice way to taste almost all Thai Cusine, while cruising and watching the city and buildings along the river at night.
Excellent way to take in the some of the beautiful sites of Old Bangkok without the hustle and bustle of this frenetic city. Recommend this as a must-do for first time visitors. I would do this again.