- 2.5-hour dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
- Enjoy a buffet of authentic Thai cuisine
- See the illuminated silhouette of Wat Arun as you cruise slowly along the river
- Take photos of the stunning Grand Palace lit up after dark
- Romantic setting makes for a great date night!
- Pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A Magical EveningPhoto by: Andrew P
- Dancing GirlsPhoto by: Andrew P
- Evening EntertainmentPhoto by: Andrew P
- Bangkok Bridge, Chao Phraya ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Wat Arun from Chao Phraya ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Ferris wheel at nightPhoto by: Belma B
- Grand PalacePhoto by: Belma B
- Bridge viewPhoto by: Belma B
- viewPhoto by: Belma B
- White Orchid River CruisePhoto by: Tharindu G
- Skyline at nightPhoto by: helen
- Night ViewPhoto by: helen
- Grand PalacePhoto by: helen
- River BridgePhoto by: helen
- DesserbuffetPhoto by: Susanna R
- Mit Liebe zubereitetes SuschiPhoto by: Susanna R
- HauptgangPhoto by: Susanna R
- on the boatPhoto by: ronald w
- having dinnerPhoto by: ronald w
- The Hills are alive with the ...Photo by: Christopher H
What You Can Expect
One of the best night tours to see the historic views by the river all the while enjoying great Thai food and lovely company. We enjoyed the short cabarets show, Thai dancers and the professional singer who allowed my daughter to sing with her. What an experience! Well worth the cost and certainly a way to see historic sites from the Chao river.
pick up in time, food is good, we have a very enjoyable time.
Roderick H United Kingdom
Great night on the river, excellent orgasnisation with superb food and entertainment.
Bianca A Sri Lanka
Food was very good
Excellent travel and dinner. Perfect cruise and very comfortable
The cruise was entertaining and also quite a good selections of food and dessert. Keep up the good work.
Brilliant! Very well organised from start to finish. Food was buffet style but excellent and so much choice. Views as you travelled along the river at night were lovely, the grand palace was amazing. Would recommend to all.