- Tour the Bang Rak district on foot with an expert local guide
- Enjoy 15 tastings at local shops, eateries, food stalls and markets
- Savor regional flavors, including Thai fruits, spicy curry, royal cuisine, authentic desserts and herbal drinks
- Meet the owners and learn about local life
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience in the company of fellow food lovers
What You Can Expect
A very nice tour where we visited many different food places and with different food. From standing and eating on the street to be sitting in a old fashioned luxury resturant was included. The guide was talking a lot - explaining all to eat - with much energy! As we dont like too much spicy food we werent sure when booking this tour, but it turned out well there was spicy food as well. All in all, we liked this tour very much with our happy guide and that all were kept in a simple but interresting way - thanks.
By the way, there is no way to be hungry after this...
This was a great experience. My husband and I debated about taking a cooking course or a food tour and decided on this . It did not disappoint! We visited 15 stops, each with a different spin and cultural "flavor". We enjoyed visiting the local stops and shops, including a fried banana food cart, a fish market, a Chinese herbal drink shop, a duck specialty lunch stop and everything In between, Our group was energetic and added a lot to the conversation. I would recommend this to any foodie who was interested in really exploring the inner workings of the markets. My absolute favorite was the fruit vendor where I actually got to sample and name the many different varieties I had been enjoying during my stay. Thanks much!