- Tour the Bang Rak district on foot with an expert local guide
- Enjoy 15 tastings at local shops, eateries, food stalls and markets
- Savor regional flavors, including Thai fruits, spicy curry, royal cuisine, authentic desserts and herbal drinks
- Meet the owners and learn about local life
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience in the company of fellow food lovers
What You Can Expect
This is a fabulous tour well researched and put together by the tour guide "Puu". She is a very pleasant young lady with a beautiful smile and pleasant nature. She remembers your name and is very helpful with any question you might have. The tour itself is a terrific 4 hour guide of foods from various parts of Thailand, from the north to the north-east to the south. We tasted fish, curry, various drinks and fruits at markets, shops and restaurants and each one was unique and quaint. The people at all the places we went to were friendly and helpful. It was obvious that Puu has put a lot of effort into this tour, researching the best places to see, and the best route, and making sure she new the history and knowledge of the food we tasted. The last restaurant we went to at the end of the tour was a beautiful old Victorian styled and decorated place. A highly recommended tour which everyone will enjoy.
Great value for your money, good choice of food and energetic guide!