- Full-day private shore excursion to the Grand Palace with shopping in Bangkok
- Visit Bangkok's most popular landmarks – the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew
- Gaze in wonder at the Emerald Buddha, Thailand’s holiest statue
- Hear interesting commentary by a professional guide as you tour the palace grounds
- Pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included from Laem Chabang or Kong Toey cruise port
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
The whole tour from pick up to drop off was well organised. The guide knew so much we were fully absorbed in the whole experience. We had a toddler with us and everything was done to ensure we were all very comfortable with the itinerary. Thank you so much.
Our ship docked far from Bangkok so it was a long drive from the pier to the city, our guide ?Moab was excellent as was his driver. Being only four in our party it was ideall for Moab to wisk us around especially where crowds gathered, he wasted no time leading us from building to building and telling us where the best photo opportunities were located. We wanted to cancel the shopping tour and visit the Jim Thompson house but with political unrest in the area many streets were blocked off by the police. It was a good tour but way too far to drive--it would have been better to dock closer but that was beyond our control or the guide, he was an excellent guide.
David W USA
The guide had problems with her English. In spite of that she polite and considerate of our needs. The grand palace was crowded d and noisy. It was hard to appreciate it he area. She took to a nice shopping area and stayed with us.