- 3.5-hour Bangkok walking tour of Thonburi
- Ride a boat across the Chao Phraya river to explore Thonburi’s back streets on foot
- Taste local snacks purchased from Tha Din Daeng street vendors as you walk with an informative guide
- Learn about the religious and cultural diversity along Bangkok’s old klongs (canals)
- Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This walking tour shows you a side of Bangkok that most tourists don’t see, and provides great insight into local life.
What You Can Expect
A nice relaxing way to see the back streets in Bangkok.
This is different style of tour.
Exciting and interesting tour to see real lifestyle of Bangkok inhabitant.
You will see the way of live, culture, houses and talk to ordinary Bangkok people. The guide - Miss Jib - was so knowledgable on the history and gave usefull tips about seeing Bangkok