- Full-day Bangkok sightseeing by public transportation
- Discover the bustling capital city by skytrain, tuk tuk and on foot
- Ride a public boat on the Chao Phraya River and a commuter shuttle boat on the klong
- Choose the option of rising earlier for a morning stroll in Lumpini Park (also known as Bangkok’s Central Park)
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience with your knowledgeable local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent - it was beyond my expectation.
It turned out to be a private tour, for me and my friend. The tour guide Ling was exceptional. She arrived promptly at the hotel reception and picked us up. Throughout the tour she gave us a lot of useful information and tips about our holiday in Bangkok.
Be prepared for a lot of walking in this tour as the sites that you visit at huge and there's also walking in bazaars and to/from the transportation.
Ling the guide was flexible to adjust our tour if we wanted to spend more time at some place or have a coffee break. Highly recommended - worth the money.
Really enjoyed this tour and Santana made sure it was at a pace suited to us. We only had one day and it saved us trying to work out various modes of transport, routes etc. We also had the opportunity to take in additional private tour up the canal, when my husband was "templed out" Santana was extremely helpful sorting out our evening entertainment. All in all well worth the money considering we really only had a day and a half to experience Bangkok