- Full-day Bangkok sightseeing by public transportation
- Discover the bustling capital city by skytrain, tuk tuk and on foot
- Ride a public boat on the Chao Phraya River and a commuter shuttle boat on the klong
- Choose the option of rising earlier for a morning stroll in Lumpini Park (also known as Bangkok’s Central Park)
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience with your knowledgeable local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent - it was beyond my expectation.
It turned out to be a private tour, for me and my friend. The tour guide Ling was exceptional. She arrived promptly at the hotel reception and picked us up. Throughout the tour she gave us a lot of useful information and tips about our holiday in Bangkok.
Be prepared for a lot of walking in this tour as the sites that you visit at huge and there's also walking in bazaars and to/from the transportation.
Ling the guide was flexible to adjust our tour if we wanted to spend more time at some place or have a coffee break. Highly recommended - worth the money.
Our guide Tommy was great, really friendly and very knowledgeable. There is no way way we would have covered so much and learnt so much if we hadn't taken this tour. Tommy also gave us lots of tips for our stay in Bangkok which proved really useful. Definitely worth doing, and good value