- Khao Yai National Park day trip from Bangkok
- Sample exotic seasonal fruits like rambutan and mango
- Go for a ride on an ox cart through the rice fields
- See the impressive Haew Narok Waterfall
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch that you can help prepare at a farm
- Trek through the jungle on the back of an elephant
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Khao Yai National Park TourPhoto by: Bryon E
- Elephant RidePhoto by: Linda D
- Elephant Ride Khao YaiPhoto by: Stephen M
Australia, 06 2013
- Time for a showerPhoto by: Alan R
- ElephantsPhoto by: Rodney H
- A Shower Anyone?Photo by: Anonymous
- Us and Cherry the elephantPhoto by: Kevin M
United Kingdom, 10 2009
- Ride through ride rice fieldsPhoto by: Adam T
USA, 08 2009
- Elephant ride through Khao YaiPhoto by: Adam T
USA, 08 2009
- Elephant FunPhoto by: Cathrine A
- The highlight - was so much ...Photo by: Buffykc
Australia, 12 2015
- The wet falls!Photo by: Buffykc
Australia, 12 2015
- Feeding Buan BuanPhoto by: Daniel U
- Our Very Own ElephantPhoto by: Daniel U
- Elephant ride on the neckPhoto by: Maria B
- Elephant ridingPhoto by: David J
- Elephant!Photo by: snetsky
United States of America, 10 2015
- Thomas RPhoto by: Thomas R
- Riding the elephantPhoto by: Larry T
- Elephant ridePhoto by: Gillian G
What You Can Expect
great tour!!! our guide was Peter
He is the best!! Funny ,very knowledgeable,good cook
Elephant ride was the highlight of the day!.
Long day, pickup at 6:30am.
This trip is excellent. Our guide, Peter, was so knowledgeable and we learnt so much. Nothing was too much trouble and he made an excellent trip even more fun and exciting. Lunch in the farmhouse was a real experience, as was the local market if you want to buy live frogs! and the elephant ride was the real highlight.
LOVED it! We were given the opportunity to control the elephant. It was a very memorable experience.
Everything was exactly as promised. The van was comfortable everything ran on time but without feeling rushed. The other van in our party broke down even though both vans looked pretty new, but the tour company handled it quickly with minimal fuss. The guides were fun, engaging, and easy to understand in English.
Great tour to some great destinations. Lunch was delicious and of course the elephant ride was unforgettable.
As far as we are concerned this was the best tour of our entire holiday to Thailand!
It was fun the moment we began our day trip and this was due to our guide.
We would like to describe him as Thailand's No.1 Tour guide.
If you only do one tour in Thailand then this would have to be the one. Although we thoroughly enjoyed the whole day trip from the markets to the rice paddy, the Ox Ride and the wonderful Thai lunch.
The highlight for us of this tour was the Elephant ride. We will always treasure our memories and photos and we have not been able to stop talking to people about it since we returned.
Thank You Peter you are the best!!
My family ages ranging from 26-57 really enjoyed this all-day excursion, complete with ox-cart ride, elephant trek and waterfall hike. The trek down to the waterfall was steep and not easy, but it was worth it. There were also places to wait if you didn't feel comfortable going down. Water and refresher towelettes were provided throughout the tour. I especially appreciated the fact that they stopped en route and on the way home to allow us to grab snacks for the long ride or use the restroom. It was one of our favorite and most memorable days in Thailand.
Loved this tour, the guide was fabulous and the cooking demonstration and lunch was excellent!!