- Khao Yai National Park day trip from Bangkok
- Sample exotic seasonal fruits like rambutan and mango
- Go for a ride on an ox cart through the rice fields
- See the impressive Haew Narok Waterfall
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch that you can help prepare at a farm
- Trek through the jungle on the back of an elephant
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Khao Yai National Park TourPhoto by: Bryon E
- Elephant RidePhoto by: Linda D
- Elephant Ride Khao YaiPhoto by: Stephen M
Australia, 06 2013
- Time for a showerPhoto by: Alan R
- ElephantsPhoto by: Rodney H
- A Shower Anyone?Photo by: Anonymous
- Us and Cherry the elephantPhoto by: Kevin M
United Kingdom, 10 2009
- Ride through ride rice fieldsPhoto by: Adam T
USA, 08 2009
- Elephant ride through Khao YaiPhoto by: Adam T
USA, 08 2009
- On BoardPhoto by: peggypanterarar
- Ox cartPhoto by: peggypanterarar
- MarketPhoto by: peggypanterarar
- Great lunchPhoto by: peggypanterarar
- Snack timePhoto by: peggypanterarar
- BeautifulPhoto by: peggypanterarar
- Elephant FunPhoto by: Cathrine A
- The highlight - was so much ...Photo by: Buffykc
Australia, 12 2015
- The wet falls!Photo by: Buffykc
Australia, 12 2015
- Feeding Buan BuanPhoto by: Daniel U
- Our Very Own ElephantPhoto by: Daniel U
What You Can Expect
A good day out and riding on the Elephant made my day.
This was an amazing tour and worth every penny! Very well organized and met all our exceptions for only being a day long!
This was definitely one of the best tours of my entire trip to Thailand! It was incredible and I would do this tour hundred times over!!
Really a fantastic trip, and the best one Ive done out of all sight seeings around the world. Peter the guide was great, very knowledgeable and really went the extra mile to make our day perfect. There are so many activities included and not typical tourist places, we really saw it from the local point of view. The highlight was the elephant ride for sure. I really recommend this tour and Peter as a guide.
Just couldn and #39;t have been a better day, guide was amazing, the local farmers for the Ox car and lunch were so sweet, just a beautiful and perfect day!
Got a lot more out of it then expected, guide was very knowledgeable and friendly! There is so much more included than what is written.. We have done many tours and this is by far the best we have done, very well planned and thought out. This is a MUST DO tour!
Elephant ride was the best! Lots of fun, but will be in a van most of the day. The lunch was excellent and the ox ride is a lot of fun!
Great trip! We did so much that day and everything was fantastic! Highlight was the elephants! We came back to the hotel exhausted but very happy. It was practically a private tour. Just one other person joined my sister and I so we had a private guide/driver in a SUV. Sorry I can't remember his name but we were well taken care of. Best Thai lunch ever!
This was a great trip and I highly recommend it . Our guide Peter was very knowledgeable and informative of the surrounding culture. I would recommend him to anyone
great tour!!! our guide was Peter
He is the best!! Funny ,very knowledgeable,good cook
Elephant ride was the highlight of the day!.