- Muay Thai admission tickets in Bangkok
- Settle into your VIP ringside seating
- Watch a local Thai kickboxing match with a local guide
- Feel the electric atmosphere of the kickboxing arena at Rajdamnoen Stadium
- Round-trip transport by private vehicle from selected Bangkok hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a lot of fun and we had a wonderfull guide.
A must see if you are in Bangkok. We were picked up right on time by our guide Jonny. The driver was nice and provided a calm and safe trip. Jonny asked if we had already had dinner and kindly recommended a nice restaurant before the main fights started which was fantastic since we landed at 3pm making it a tight schedule and we were prepared to miss dinner. But it all worked out great. Jonny is very knowledgeable about Muay Thai and boxing in general - he is a big fan, and able to answer all our questions. The VIP seats were amazingly close to the ring, the atmosphere was fantastic. We got photos with the Main Event fighter. All fighters were skilled, and respectful to their club, coach and ref. There was no name calling or bad mouthing like other forms of fighting. It was overall very enjoyable and we will go to another Muay Thai fight next time we are in Bangkok.