- Private evening tour of Bangkok with dinner
- Drive around Bangkok’s old quarters by private vehicle with your local guide
- See top city landmarks like the Grand Palace illuminated at night
- Stroll through the famous flower market, Pak Klong Talad
- Enjoy a delicious dinner with stunning views of the Chao Phraya River and city skyline
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Tom kha gai rom kwan (smoked chicken, boiled quail egg and galangal soup in coconut milk infused with truffle oil)
- Yum mamuang pla salmon (grilled maple salmon with green mango, macadamia nut and chili jam dressing on salad)
- Gaeng phed moo yang (grilled kurobuta pork in red curry sauce)
- Phad yod mara waan (wok-fried chayote tip, dried chili and grilled orinji mushroom)
- Steamed jasmine rice
- Cream brulee khing (ginger)
- Coffee or tea
- Cocktails (own expense)
The guide was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner by the river and the walking tour of the night flower and vegetable markets.
We loved this tour definitely worth to try, dinner by the river was delicious the landscape was magnificent, our tour guide was great very skilled and knowledgeable, You definitely need to to flower market in the evening, it was great very impressive, the open market was not much interesting but may be we have seen a ,ot these type of bazaars, but flower market was something else, you should not miss it.
another super evening food was super and the guide took us around Bangkok ,it certainly was a experience.
This tour was amazing!
rip off. Very expensive dinner of chicken and vegetables. No stars.
Whilst the evening went well and the meal was in pleasant surroundings, I was quite shocked at finding my credit card charged at US228.96 for this outing, over 3x the advertised price...and in the low ,HOT, season too!
No wonder when we had a guide AND a driver!
I think you need to give limit options on the hidden cost of the meal, especially when the wine is extra too.
I could not fault the guide, driver or the restaurant, they did a good job and presented well, but either the local provider company is misrepresenting the cost of of what they provide to you or you are misrepresenting the real cost on the web site.