- Your own private guide
- See the popular Damnoen Saduak Floating Markets in the Ratchaburi province of Thailand
- Take a ride on a traditional long-tailed boat along the narrow canals
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Die schwimmenden MärktePhoto by: Klaus-Ruediger M
- Elephant ridePhoto by: Krishnakumar S
- In the Floating MarketPhoto by: Krishnakumar S
- Floating market entrancePhoto by: LARISSA R
- IMG_1405.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_1409.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_1412.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_1416.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_1425.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- A Day of Selling on the Canal.Photo by: Michael W
- A boy in a long tailed boat.Photo by: Michael W
- IMG_4516Photo by: Sam H
USA, 10 2012
- Long Tailed Boat ride through ...Photo by: coxo01
- Private Tour: Floating ...Photo by: stevenwarriner
South Africa, 12 2010
What You Can Expect
fab - our guide was really good - markets excellent and enjoyed the elephant trek too
The private tour was excellent. The tour guide and driver provided a great trip. This tour exceeded our expectations.
Very interesting tour. Loved the ride on the river. The tour ended I what was nothing less than a tourist trap. Items I had already purchased in Bangkok were twice the price and more. Beware!
We had a great time. It was a perfect combination of the high-speed longtail boat ride and the slow paddled boat through the market. We had plenty of time to spend at each location of the guide was very good and shared a great deal of information with us
Very interesting and typical,unique in this kind, must see
The guide and driver were great. The guide had lots of infomation along the way and the floating market is an amazing sight to see. The market is used to tons of tourists so be ready to bargain hard or you'll pay 2 to 4 times what you need to. If you pay asking price you might as well shop at the airport to get better prices. If you don't mind going back and forth you'll seen an amazing selection and can get some good values. We bought an amazing local painting and it's costing us more to frame it than it cost to buy it.
This is our first time visit with this Viator trip the whole day we all had fun along with elephant ride it's
Awesome tour, alot of fun and nice to be on your own boat without groups of people.
This is the tour my wife and I enjoyed the most when we where in Bangkok. We were picked up from the hotel on time. Our tour guide was very formative and he did an excellent job in introducing the floating market. He warned us about the local sellers so that we could buy a lot of souvenirs almost 1/5th of the price offered. It is a different experience and we highly recommend it.