- Your own private guide
- See the popular Damnoen Saduak Floating Markets in the Ratchaburi province of Thailand
- Take a ride on a traditional long-tailed boat along the narrow canals
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Die schwimmenden MärktePhoto by: Klaus-Ruediger M
- MarketPhoto by: peggypanterarar
- Cruise through the marketPhoto by: peggypanterarar
- Elephant ridePhoto by: Krishnakumar S
- In the Floating MarketPhoto by: Krishnakumar S
- Floating market entrancePhoto by: LARISSA R
- IMG_1405.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_1409.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_1412.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_1416.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_1425.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- A Day of Selling on the Canal.Photo by: Michael W
- A boy in a long tailed boat.Photo by: Michael W
- IMG_4516Photo by: Sam H
USA, 10 2012
- Long Tailed Boat ride through ...Photo by: coxo01
- Private Tour: Floating ...Photo by: stevenwarriner
South Africa, 12 2010
What You Can Expect
Opt to get a closer look at the markets on a local boat (optional extra) through the network of canoes, piled high with fresh, vibrant produce. Be advised that since the markets are a popular stop for travelers looking to spend a day outside the city, some of the items for sale by local vendors may not seem authentically Thai, and instead geared towards out-of-towners.
The private tour of the floating market was so much fun. We had the option to pick and choose our itinerary and so the day was ours. Great guide, comfortable, large and well air conditioned car. Lots of cold water! Tried sticky rice and mango for the 1st time. Loved it!
Boaz Z Israel
excellent, the instructor's english wasn't the best, but we've enjoyed it anyway
perfect trip and patient guide! worth the price!
It was a very good experience. Our guide Mr. Noi was a very informative and pleasent person. Our driver lady was very nice. Thanks a lot.
fab - our guide was really good - markets excellent and enjoyed the elephant trek too
The private tour was excellent. The tour guide and driver provided a great trip. This tour exceeded our expectations.
Very interesting tour. Loved the ride on the river. The tour ended I what was nothing less than a tourist trap. Items I had already purchased in Bangkok were twice the price and more. Beware!
We had a great time. It was a perfect combination of the high-speed longtail boat ride and the slow paddled boat through the market. We had plenty of time to spend at each location of the guide was very good and shared a great deal of information with us
Very interesting and typical,unique in this kind, must see