- Private day trip from Bangkok to the Bridge on the River Kwai
- Visit this often-emotional site — the start of the Death Railway — with a private guide
- See the Allied War Grave and visit the JEATH War Museum
- Learn about the POWs who worked on the construction of the bridge and railway during WWII
- Take a long-tailed boat ride on the River Kwai to the bridge
- Thai lunch included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Bride Over River KwaiPhoto by: Lee M
- Sobre a ponte, sob o sol...Photo by: Romy B
- Kanchanaburi War CemeteryPhoto by: Arfon J
United Kingdom, 04 2015
- Arriving at the BridgePhoto by: plucka73
- Speedboat ride to the Bridge ...Photo by: plucka73
- River Kwai BridgePhoto by: Debbie A
Malaysia, 11 2012
What You Can Expect
This was an extremely moving experience. Having not studied the 20th Century history at school I found this tour very informative. It was a tour packed with information and great experiences that were complimented by an outstanding guide. A trip not to be missed and one that reminds us of the inhumanity of man towards others some times.
Picked up on time. Interesting stop at the war cemetery which is immaculately looked after - very sobering. Went on to the small museum which is a mock up of the POW camp filled with drawings from the inmates - again very sobering and very moving. The boat trip up to the bridge is fun and doesn't last too long. Time to walk along the bridge, quick bit of shopping then onto the train. Little snack provided, great scenery and a view of the incredible work done by the Allied prisoners to make the railway under horrendous conditions. Lovely lunch stop then a very long 3hr journey back to Bangkok.
Great trip, great guide, would recommend it.
Very very good
Loved it ! From pickup to drop off this tour is fantastic great day out
Excellent - very good guide
excellent tour our guide was very knowledgeable, really nice lunch.
Excellent - no words to describe.
We all really enjoyed the tour. The guide we had was lovely and very informative.
We were a party of 5 from aged 14 to adults.
I would definitely recommend this to everybody.
great guide, great food and great service