- Thai cultural performance with dinner at Sala Rim Naam Restaurant in Bangkok
- Get dressed up and dine on classic Thai dishes in an elegant atmosphere
- Enjoy a unique cultural show as Thai dancers perform dances onstage in beautiful costumes
- Ride a classic teak boat across the Chao Phraya River from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Transfer by private vehicle (with private guide if option selected)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
When they say top-notch service, they really mean it. The service staff at this high-end dinner is very friendly and they have smiles on their faces all the time. The dancers in their costumes parade across the outdoor terrace before the show. What a great way to spend a night in Bangkok!
What You Can Expect
- Lon phu talay: Crabmeat cooked in coconut milk
- Yaam talay: Spiced seafood salad
- Mussamun nuea: Southern-style beef curry with sweet potato and onion
- Goong phad prig daeng: Fried prawns with garlic and red chili sauce
- Khanom jeeb Thai: Steamed Thai dumplings filled with herbed minced chicken and peanut
This was so amazing! Just a really exquisite evening spent with family! I wanted to know if there would be any possibility of getting this show on video? Unfortunately, my daughter's mobile was stolen out of her purse in Phuket. There was a portion of this on video:
Your service was wonderful also.
WHAT A GREAT EVENING, VISITING THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL BANGKOK HOTEL, TAKING THE BARGE, CROSSING THE RIVER, A FANTASTIC 7 COURSE THAI FINE CUISINE DINNER, A GREAT SHOW, MUSICIANS AND TOP THAI DANCERS GREAT 5 STAR SERVICE, FANTASTIC ATMOSPHERE, A MUST TO DO WHEN IN BANGKOK, A JAMES BOND...EVENING ;)....ENJOY