- Ticket to the renowned Siam Niramit show in Bangkok
- Be awed as Thai history and culture comes to life on stage through colorful performances and special effects
- Watch depictions of Thai beliefs like the Law of Karma and Mystical Forest of Himapaan
- Explore the Siam Niramit's other attractions including a typical rural Thai village, or enjoy a Thai massage
- Upgrade to include a buffet dinner before the show
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Siam Niramit Pre-showPhoto by: 0504Traveller
United States of America, 09 2015
- Elephant offering ridesPhoto by: Joan T
- Inside/outside area of venuePhoto by: Joan T
- Fabulous night outPhoto by: Joan T
- DSCF3410 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3409 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3402 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3386 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3392 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3378 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3371 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
What You Can Expect
Very colourful and dramatic theatrical presentation giving insight into the history, culture and religion of Thailand. Worth an evening out. The food is average but the dining room is well organized for large crowds.
My wife and I heard reviews of the show a year earlier in Hua Hin. So this year we decided to have a look for ourselves and so glad we did. We had a wonderful evening, pre-show dinner and other live performances before the main show, which was terrific. It was a wonderful representation of the cultural history of Thailand and we would thoroughly recommend it to anyone contemplating a visit to Bangkok.
This show is amazing. From the pre-show entertainment outside, to the grand finale, we were mesmerised. If you go to Bangkok, be sure to see this show. The cost is so reasonable as well.
Spectacular performance. Did not always follow what was happening, but the beautiful dress and shear large numbers of performers is what I remember. The preshow activities were very nice. We got to pet the elephant, which was a great experience.
The Show was amazing, not to be miss.
Hotel Transfer was satisfactory, pickup on time.
If the Dinner is optional then do not include it. The food is sooo canteen
Definitely a must see attraction in Bangkok. Outstanding pick up and drop off service. We booked the show with dinner and it was excellent. Delicious traditional Thai food well prepared served in buffet style with excellent service. The magnificent pre show entertainment, elephant ride included, and the Thai village are without doubt something worth seeing. The show itself is sensational. It is nothing to envy to the shows of Cirque du Soleil, I can say that even exceeded them. It is a magnificent display of imagination and artistic creation.
Amazing, a must see show, in all tours pick up at time with no problem
This tour was great! Pick up was on time. Show was fantastic! Totally worth the money and time. Food was amazing.
Would highly recommend to anyone in Bangkok.
Fantastic show, beautiful and nice music. Worth the money, it's a cool, big budget performance.
Dieter W H
Greatest show, very well organized, they know how to bring you in, picked us up at the hotel nice van, comfortable, had our meal first because we booked with dinner, food was great, lots of it, no need to fill plate to the top like many we seen like it was the last meal, a buffet means you can go back and try many dishes a little a time, had plenty of time, after the gates they had a open area with pre-entertainment, great show, a park to walk around and see local culture sample food, then the show, comfortable, we booked the front middle area, was worth the extra cost, perfect on every way, show was continuous story telling, be on time as suggested and you will have a great time. You will have to give up your camera before the theater, the red light of auto focus gives you away, and they have people on top looking down and shoot a laser beam to that person and tag you to delete the photo and if not they will do it, you need to respect their wishes. GREAT A all the way. At open area before the show you can take all the pictures you want.