- Ticket to the renowned Siam Niramit show in Bangkok
- Be awed as Thai history and culture comes to life on stage through colorful performances and special effects
- Watch depictions of Thai beliefs like the Law of Karma and Mystical Forest of Himapaan
- Explore the Siam Niramit's other attractions including a typical rural Thai village, or enjoy a Thai massage
- Upgrade to include a buffet dinner before the show
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Siam Niramit Pre-showPhoto by: 0504Traveller
United States of America, 09 2015
- Elephant offering ridesPhoto by: Joan T
- Inside/outside area of venuePhoto by: Joan T
- Fabulous night outPhoto by: Joan T
- DSCF3410 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3409 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3402 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3386 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3392 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3378 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- DSCF3371 (Large).jpgPhoto by: Fernando Camarate Santos
What You Can Expect
The show was excellent.
Was a magnificent performance. Very much worth your money, especially with the dinner included.
Very impressive and must see show! It was worth arriving 2 hours before the show especially given the busy traffic in Bangkok. Dinner was more of a canteen setting and not impressive as all but it killed some time.
Fantastic evening out with some lovely food.The transport arrived on time and despite the horrendous traffic we arrived in plenty of time. The eating area was a little bit like a canteen but the food was good with plenty of choice and everywhere was clean.The show was a spectacular event with some real surprises thrown in ! Would definitely recommend
Jack A USA
Good show and good dinner
This was one of the best shows ever, the theater it self was amazing. The performers did a wonderful job. The food before the show was pretty good. I really enjoyed the whole experience, I would highly recommended this show.
This had to be the best experience of my whole trip. I had dinner which there was plenty of variety. This show is world class and I recommend that if you go to Bangkok you have to see this production. From a technical perspective it wa faultless and from a content point of view simply amazing. This is one of those moments that you never forget. Truly brilliant
The show was amazing. We arrived early and enjoyed the dancing before the actual theatre opened up. We had great seats and the driver and tour guide were courteous and professional.
An amazing production value. Eat quickly at the buffet, because there is a great pre-show show with dancing and elephants prior to the doors opening.
Great show , food was good too