- Enjoy a memorable tour to the Death Railway and infamous bridge over the river Kwai
- See the Allied war Grave and the Jeath War Museum
- Take an exhilarating long tailed boat ride along the River Kwai to the famous bridge
- Enjoy a local Thai lunch
- Friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Kanchanaboury War CemeteryPhoto by: Shadow
United Kingdom, 12 2015
- The BridgePhoto by: Shadow
United Kingdom, 12 2015
- Noi taking photographs for us.Photo by: shajan
- Bridge on the River KwaiPhoto by: Prana77
- Boat RidePhoto by: Juliana P
- War CemeteryPhoto by: Juliana P
- River Kwai from the train.Photo by: Hubert E
- Kwai NoiPhoto by: Lehel B
- Left side of the trainPhoto by: Lehel B
- View from the trainPhoto by: Lehel B
- War CemetaryPhoto by: Paul A
- Death Railway Train - ...Photo by: Mike M
- @ Wang PhoPhoto by: Col Tushar R
- Train RidePhoto by: Col Tushar R
- With Manju @ River Kwai ...Photo by: Col Tushar R
- Bridge on River Kwai on our ...Photo by: Col Tushar R
- at the war cemeteryPhoto by: ronald w
- burma railwayPhoto by: ronald w
- Thailand 077Photo by: ANDY O
- Our long tail boat pulls away.Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
A very good day tour, with a mix of history, nature, boat ride and train trip. The cemetery and JEATH museum were a stark reminder of what happened in the region during WW2. The 'James Bond' boat trip was fast and fun and the train trip a pleasant way to see the country side. The lunch was great and our guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and good company.
Enjoyed the trip. picked up on time. Very good guide.great day out.
The train ride was really neat!
A long journey in lots of traffic to get to the railway, but a fantastic trip on the train - well worth paying a bit extra to travel First Class. The traditional Thai meal provided in this trip was excellent
Well organised and very informative. It's a long day but very worthwhile.
Shadow United Kingdom
A long day but well worth taking the time to visit the War Cemetery at Kanchanabouri, followed by the recreated PoW Camp and a short boat ride to the modern bridge over the medium size river that was the cause of so much misery during WW2. A well organised trip including a short journey by train over the bridge followed by lunch.
What a wonderful trip. Noi was so caring and thoughtful. She was very jovial and it was such a memorable holiday trip. I saw Noi the next day, and she remembered me. Thank you Noi. Thanks for helping us see and learn about your country.
A long but great day well organised and supported by the local tour operator. The guide went into detailed descriptions of sites and gave us plenty of time to do our thing at each site. The provided lunch was good. The ride on the train over an original piece of bridge construction was both interesting and thought provoking. A good trip, well run and good value. The only thing that marred it for me was I got dropped off at the wrong hotel and had to find my own way back to my hotel but that was easy enough.
Awesome adventure. Great guide and detailed information.