- Beach day in Barbados with a boat trip and shipwreck snorkeling adventure
- Lounge on the beach at Carlisle Bay and soak in the warm Caribbean sun
- Take a scenic boat trip to a nearby shipwreck and snorkel in the pristine turquoise waters
- Watch for tropical fish, coral and even sea turtles!
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome beverage
- Use of snorkel equipment included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Bridgetown hotel, head to Carlisle Bay, where you can relax for four hours on the white-sand beach or swim in the crystal-clear water. Enjoy free time to have lunch (own expense) at a nearby restaurant before embarking on your sailing and snorkeling adventure!
Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink as you board the sailboat. Then, relax and take in the scenery as you sail out to a nearby shipwreck off the coast with your captain . When you arrive, snorkel near the shipwreck in the warm, pristine waters for approximately an hour and a half. Watch for coral and tropical fish such as snapper. If you’re lucky, you may even get the chance to swim with sea turtles!
After your snorkel adventure, you’ll be conveniently taken back to your hotel.
bus driver was great shared lots of info.Bar was good,Boat ride was not a 1/4 mile but snokel was great saw both the wrecks and lots of turtles and fish and randy dove with us and was very helpful.
We were the only 2 on this tour. It was amazing. From the time Qammie picked us up at the hotel from Glory Tours, to lunch and the snorkelling. Qammie is amazing and we were well taken care off. It truly was a breath taking adventure and we do it all over again. Qammie and Glory Tours are truly amazing.