- Barbados natural wonders and Harrison's Cave shore excursion
- See the natural splendor of this Caribbean island
- Visit Harrison's Cave and explore the underground streams and waterfalls
- Stop at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve and learn about its various inhabitants
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After pickup at your cruise ship port, you’ll drive through the island’s lush green hills and visit magnificent Harrison's Cave, full of stalactites, stalagmites and underground streams and waterfalls.
Then, it's off to Barbados' very own world of orchids, rich in color and tropical blooms. You’ll also stop at the scenic east coast of the island, famous for its breathtaking beauty and sensational surf. You'll then have lunch, before making your way to the last stop of the day, the Barbados Wildlife Reserve, where you can catch a glimpse of green monkeys at play, as well as a wide variety of other animals.
- Stops on Tour:
- Harrison's Cave
- East Coast Cattlewash
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- Flower forest
We will ensure your timely return to Bridgetown for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Loved Lisa our guide. We didn't have to wait for everyone from the ship. Walked out of the port met Lisa and we where off. Only 4 of us so very one on one not half the ship. Nice lunch. Very good
Really enjoyed this tour and Harrison's Cave was amazing.