- Half-day tour of Harrison’s Cave in Barbados
- Explore the fascinating cave both on foot and by tram
- Admire an impressive array of beautiful stalagmites and stalactites
- Learn about the cave and its history from your expert local guide
- Watch a short, interesting film on how the magnificent cave was formed
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your hotel, make your way to Harrison's Cave. As you explore the cave by tram with your expert guide, see white flowstones and gaze at the beauty of the cave formations. Make your way through the complex underground system of tunnels and admire the incredible display of stalactites hanging from the roof of the cave and stalagmites that emerge from the ground. See streams of crystal-clear water that drop from beautiful waterfalls to form deep emerald pools.
Formed over thousands of years, the intricate display of stalactites and stalagmites is unforgettable. At one point, you’ll get out of the tram and walk alongside a waterfall, which plunges into a deep pool below.
After your cave adventure, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
HARRISON'S CAVE BARBADOS WAS INTERESTING WE TRAVELED THROUGH THE CAVE ON A TRAIN AND WAS VERY SAFE. I MUST ADMIT JENOLAN CAVES NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA ARE THE MOST COLORFUL CAVES I HAVE EVER SEEN.
It's not something you see every day. It's well worth the trip.