- Half-day tour of Harrison’s Cave in Barbados
- Explore the fascinating cave both on foot and by tram
- Admire an impressive array of beautiful stalagmites and stalactites
- Learn about the cave and its history from your expert local guide
- Watch a short, interesting film on how the magnificent cave was formed
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your hotel, make your way to Harrison's Cave. As you explore the cave by tram with your expert guide, see white flowstones and gaze at the beauty of the cave formations. Make your way through the complex underground system of tunnels and admire the incredible display of stalactites hanging from the roof of the cave and stalagmites that emerge from the ground. See streams of crystal-clear water that drop from beautiful waterfalls to form deep emerald pools.
Formed over thousands of years, the intricate display of stalactites and stalagmites is unforgettable. At one point, you’ll get out of the tram and walk alongside a waterfall, which plunges into a deep pool below.
After your cave adventure, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Excellent tour, great people .
The tour itself was great. You must see this incredible cave when in Barbados. You might have to wait a bit for the tour to start. The local tour company is unorganized, doesn't respond to phone calls or emails when you need to know the pick up point. Easy pick up at port