Come and experience the natural wonders of Barbados! Discover breathtaking landscapes and scenic views and see the natural flora and fauna of the island. Imagine, an island of unspoiled charm and sophistication. Alive with possibilities, as boundless as the turquoise sea and as endless as the sandy shore!
- Tour of Barbados and its natural wonders
- Visit Harrison's Cave and explore the underground streams and waterfalls
- Explore the Orchid World and its wide variety of vegetation
- Stop at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve and learn about its various inhabitants
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Barbados hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Experience the island's natural wonders while driving through its lush green hills. Visit the magnificent Harrison's Cave full of underground streams and waterfalls, stalactites and stalagmites. Then, it's off to Barbados' very own world of orchids, rich in the colors and tropical blooms.
A visit to Barbados will not be complete without a stop at the scenic east coast, famous for its breathtaking beauty and sensational surf. You'll then stop for a fantastic lunch full of local flavor. The last stop on this unforgettable tour will be at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve to catch a glimpse of the green monkey at play, as well as a wide variety of other animals.
Stops on Tour:
- Harrison's Cave
- Bathsheba Community Center
- East Coast Cattlewash
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- You will also get a glimpse the Morgan Lewis windmill on this tour
This was the best tour out of the 5 that we took of the southern Caribbean. Calvin was our tour
guide and he had such pride in Barbados and we received so much information about his island.
Harrison Cave, Flower Forest and Wildlife Reserve were amazing. My favorite was seeing the monkeys and turtles during feeding time. We all got great pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour!
Very nice tour. Tour guide very competitive and well organized.All the trip interesting and all atractions have beed done although bad rainy weather. Thanks.