- Private catamaran cruise from Bridgetown
- Sail along Barbados’ beautiful western coast
- Stretch out on your own 60-foot schooner
- Visit a shipwreck snorkeling site
- Swim with sea turtles and Caribbean fish
- Unlimited drinks, a light breakfast and lunch are included
- Kick around the warm waters in provided snorkel gear
What You Can Expect
As your captain pulls out of the marina and heads along the west coast of Barbados, all you have to do is relax and enjoy the sea breeze on your face. Admire the pretty coastline, as you sip a coffee or juice as you enjoy a slice of coconut bread. Want a drink with a little more zing to it? Take advantage of the unlimited soda, beer and rum punch provided during the cruise.
Make your way to your first snorkeling site, where sea turtles are often spotted. You have about 45 minutes to snorkel before hopping back on the catamaran to sail to your second snorkeling location, a shipwreck that is now a habitat for many tropical fish. Spend another 45 minutes snorkeling here.
Continue along the west coast to a third location, where you’ll stop to enjoy lunch on the boat. Then hop in the water to cool off, swimming up to the nearby beach, where you can go for a walk along the sand if you want. Swim back to the boat for a cocktail and some soca — a style of Caribbean calypso music — while the boat heads back to the marina in Bridgetown. Your tour ends with return to your hotel.