- Free full-color Barcelona guidebook with city and metro maps
- Free admission to over 20 top Barcelona attractions
- Choose from 3, 4 and 5 consecutive day passes
- See Gaudi's breathtaking architecture in Barcelona
- Free unlimited travel on Barcelona public transport including metro, city buses and train service from the city center
to Barcelona Airport
- Discounts at many shops, restaurants and attractions
Recent Photos of This Tour
Mediterranean SeaPhoto by: Nikki H
United States of America, 07 2012
Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: Rio Abraham S
View of ToledaPhoto by: John M
Kissing the lizardPhoto by: John M
Levende beeldenPhoto by: Ron B
KabelbaanPhoto by: Ron B
PrachtigPhoto by: Ron B
Pilaren rijPhoto by: Ron B
Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: Ron B
Grote cruiseschepenPhoto by: Ron B
Columbus monumentPhoto by: Ron B
Prachtige gevelsPhoto by: Ron B
Casa Batllò af Antoni ...Photo by: Vladimir W
Somewhere in the Med.Photo by: Neil H
Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: Matthew T
Rooftop of the PedraraPhoto by: Matthew T
Museu Nacional d'Art de ...Photo by: KENNETH H
Port of BarcelonaPhoto by: Zuzana K
Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: Yeti67
Österreich, 06 2013
maison de GuellPhoto by: Viviane B
What You Can Expect
Every card comes with a FREE guidebook with helpful information on the establishments associated with the card, as well as a city map - BOOK NOW!
FREE ENTRY to 20 of Barcelona’s top visitor attractions:
There are over 20 attractions available for free on your Barcelona Card, so the more you see, the more you save! Barcelona is a delight to explore and very easy to navigate on foot. All the free entry attractions are listed below.
FREE Barcelona Transport:
Free unlimited travel on Barcelona's public transport including metro and city buses.
Travel free of charge on the train from Barcelona Airport Terminal 2 to Barcelona City ONLY. Transfer between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 to take advantage of this service. Simply collect your card at the airport and use the public transport options to get into central Barcelona. Use of the transport will activate your card and it is valid for the number of days indicated.
Save even more money with over 90 special offers across Barcelona. Receive discounted entry into museums, culture venues, entertainment, leisure attractions, night-time venues, shops, restaurants and much more.
Museums - Admission included with skip the line access:
- Museu CCCB
- Museu Fundació Miró
- Fundació Tàpies
- Museu MACBA
- National Art Museum of Catalunya
- Museu Chocolate
- Museu del Modernisme Català
- Museu Egyptian
- Museu Caixa Forum
- Joan Antoni Samaranch Olimpic stadium
- El Born Cultural Centre (admission included)
- Botanic Garden of Barcelona (admission included)
- Museu Blau (admission included)
- Cosmocaixa (admission included)
- Music Museum (admission included)
- Santa Maria de Pedralbes Royal Monastery (admission included)
- MUHBA El Call (admission included)
- MUHBA Placa del Rei (admission included)
- MUHBA Refugi 307 (admission included)
- MUHBA Roman sepulcral way (admission included)
- Museu Erotic (20% Off)
- Museu Fundació Francisco Godia (20% Off)
- Museu FC Barcelona (5% Off)
- Museu History of Catalonia (30% Off)
- Museu La Pedrera (20% Off)
- Museu Sagrada Familia (1.00 Euro Off)
- Wax Museum (20% Off)
- Museum of Ideas & Inventions (20% Off)
- European Museum of Modern Art (20% Off)
- Museu del Perfum (40% Off)
- Bellesguard tower (20% discount)
- Archaelogical museum of Catalunya (30% discount)
- Frederic Mares museum (admission included)
- Mirador de Colom
- Torre de Collserola
- Circuit de Catalunya
- Unlimited FREE travel on all public city transport including Metro and urban bus (including train from Barcelona Airport Terminal 2 to the city)
- Cooltra Motos (20% Off)
- Cable Car (2.00 Euro Off)
- Barcelone Rent a bike (20% Off)
- Casa Batllo (20% Off)
- Gran Teatre del Liceu (20% Off)
- Palau de la Musica Catalana (20% Off)
- Mies van der Rohe Pavillion(20% Off)
- Poble Espanyol (20% Off)
- Gaudi crypt in Guell colony (20% Off)
- Museu History of Catalonia (30% Off)
- Fundació Suñol (25% Off)
- Museu Casa Gaudí (1 Euro Off)
- Aquarium (20% Off)
- Casino (Free admission + drink)
- Parc d'Atraccions del Tibidabo (20% Off)
- Zoo de Barcelona (20% Off)
- Aqua Urban Spa (30% Off)
- Bosc Urbà (20% Off)
- Illa Fantasia (20% Off)
- Port Aventura (20% Off)
- Gaudi experiencia (20% Off)
- Cordobes-Tablao Flamenco (20% Off)
- El Patio Andaluz (20% Off)
- Palacio del Flamenco (5 Euros Off)
- Nervion-Tablao Flamenco (20% Off)
- Opera y flamenco (20% Off)
- BCN Original Shops
- La Roca Village
- Perfumeria Regia
- Costa Gallega
- Diagonal Can Soteras
- El Chipiron de Moncho's
- El Tinglado de Moncho's
- Marina Moncho's
- Masia Tibidabo
- L'Arrosseria X-tiva
- La Tertúlia
- Asador del Mar
- Arrosseria Xàtiva amb Gràcia
- Heart Burger
- Moncho's Barcelona
- Tapas Locas (20% Off + glass of cava)
- Ice Barcelona (20% Off)
- Michael Collins Irish Bar (20% Off)
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT
This really added huge value to our trip!!
Barcelona was amazing and I can definitely recommend the Barcelona Card!!
This is well worth your money and the public transportation is very easy to use.
I highly recommended it! Getting this card made things easier for me in-terms of travel and sight-seeing.
Great value! THE BEST!
This card was awesome, from the value to priceto the ability to pickup it up at the airport tourist information center.
We saved so much money on the transport costs, we could just catch the bus or the metro and go wherever we chose.
We also saved significant amount of money with the free admission and the discounted admission to many interesting sights and museums.
I would recommend not going to Barcelona without this card!!!! Booking online was easy,and will use it again when return to visit in future.
Tanking others for the positive review of this card, it was well worth the price.
This card was a treasure. it enabled us to travel when we wished, to wherever we wished, as often as we wished. It made everywhere accessible
If you will be travelling around Barcelona, please get this card. It will save you a lot of time and money.
In four days we did not have time to do it all but , the BCN card proved very usfull. Took a bit of time to search for things as they are ordered in sequence starting with the free stuff.
The Barcelona card is the best way to see Barcelona. You get a transit card for the total number of days purchased. The Barcelona card itself can be used on different days to take advantage of the numerous museums, discounts for tours and restaurants. Best way to do, lots.