- Approximately 6-minute sightseeing helicopter flight of Barcelona coast
- Amazing views of Barcelona's old fishing district of Barceloneta and the Barceloneta Beach
- Fly past the World Trade Center
- Choice of two different time ranges throughout the day
- Departs from Barcelona's downtown heliport
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Short but sweet flight with phenomenal views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea. A fun and budget-friendly experience for tourists and locals alike.
What You Can Expect
Your helicopter tour starts at Barcelona's downtown heliport, situated close to the cruise docks. You'll take off and soar over Barcelona's Mediterranean coast. From the old fishing district of Barceloneta to the beach at Marbella, the views are stunning. You’ll also fly past the World Trade Center, the Statue of Columbus, the Maremagnum and the Forum of Cultures.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the coastline.
Brilliant, I would highly recommend this tour.
Great views along the Barcelona coast.
Very well organised and perfect for a first time helicopter trip.
This tour was amazing!
Amazing. Even tho we had to share with 2 strangers this was made up for by the extended time and larger city views we expected to see. It was very cool and well worth it.