- 2.5-hour electric bike tour of Barcelona
- Let your easy-to-use electric bike do all the hard work for you
- See top Barcelona attractions such as Parc de la Cuitadella and Passeig de Gràcia
- Stop for photos by iconic sites like La Sagrada Familia, Palau de la Música and the MNAC building
- Choose from three itineraries at different times of the day
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a blast on this bike tour. I highly recommend it.
Guide was great and tour fantastic!
Brilliant and highly recommend it!
The tour guide was excellent! He was well informed and helped us understand the area.
Highly recommended for the visual traveler. Lots to look at. It was difficult at times maneuvering through the people but so much fun. Probably not recommended for small children but it looked like fun for the teens and tweens. Agatha was a great guide.
An awesome tour and an excellent guide!
Fantastic customer service - really good experience and worth the money
Carla rocks. Very hard to find meeting place, but once we found it, everything was awesome. Carla made everything the best. She is welcome to come to the US and visit us anytime.
Great easy informative bike tour. Xavi was awesome and excited to share his extensive knowledge of his beautiful city, Barcelona!!
This was one of my favorite tours in Spain, largely due to our guide, Carla. She is adorable and spunky with a good knowledge of all the places we visited. She's also full of great recommendations for restaurants and things to do. In fact, we even had dinner with her and the other members of our group after the tour ended! I did not use the electric bike option much because I enjoy biking, but if you think you'd have trouble with this sort of exercise, do not even think twice. That sucker will get you up any hill or give you a boost whenever you need it. This tour is an absolute must.