- 2.5-hour tour of Barcelona by electric bike including tapas and drinks
- Save energy for sightseeing by pedaling on a bike with an electric motor
- Follow a local guide and see cultural sights such as Frank Gehry’s Golden Fish sculpture and El Born Centre Cultural
- Explore Parc de la Ciutadella, La Rambla boulevard and the areas of La Ribera, El Born and La Barceloneta
- Stop for photos at historical landmarks including Cathedral Santa Maria del Mar and Fossar de les Moreres
- Finish the tour visiting a tapas bar for three to four plates of tapas and three drinks
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was such a fun e-bike tour. Our guide had a great attitude and was highly knowledgeable about the city. Would definitely recommend taking this tour!
Absolutely fantastic tour - my guide was such a smart mix of history, humor, and interesting culture. I saw so much of the city and loved the ease of using the bike.
This trip was amazing! Biking around Barcelona with our great guide Agatha. Even though we encountered heavy rains half way through as well as a flat tire she kept smiling. The best part was then to end with wine an tapas. We did not want to leave. Thanks to Agatha and Valeria!
Excellent guide this was one of the best tours I was on.
The bikes were great and much more powerful than I expected- you hardly need to do any pedaling if you don't want. Was a great tour, just the right amount of time and the wine and tapas at the end were a great way to end.
Fantastic fun. Learned a lot and laughed even more. our tour guide was friendly and very informative. Highly recommend it,Great value for money. Wine and tapas nice too.Well done all. See you soon.Sally L
We booked the bike ride for 15th March but it was raining so easily changed to the next day ! We met at the cathedral by Javier with our bikes there was just myself and daughter on it which was fab he is extremely knowledgeable and very interesting ! He took us to all the lovely places we had not already seen explaining all the history . He was so lovely and we had a really good time we stopped at gorgeous bar at the end of the rude and had wonderful wines , cheeses olives it is one of the best city trips we have ever done and would reccomend it to anyone !! Sue and Charlotte
The tour was fantastic. Our guide, Jairo really knew his history and took us on a great ride through all parts of Barcelona. Gliding trough the city on all sorts of surfaces and in all conditions was effortless on the e-bikes was a lot fun and the motor was not really even necessary for our route. The Tapas and Wine was also magnificent and I've got a new friend in Barcelona.
Was excellent informative, fun, food great and best of all guide was outstanding
Really fun tour and the electric bikes are amazing!