- Guided scooter tour in Barcelona
- Soak up architectural highlights created by the incomparable Antoni Gaudí
- Pass by famous monuments like La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló and Park Güell
- Cruise along the beautiful Barcelona coastline to the Olympic Village
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along Barcelona's waterfront
What You Can Expect
After the safety instruction, head out on your guided scooter tour! Drive by beautiful jewels of Catalonia's Art Nouveau and modern art and architectural movements, such as La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and Casa Milá (better known as La Pedrera), constructed and designed by the city’s most famous architect, Antoni Gaudí. Soak up the aura that radiates from these impressive architectural masterpieces as you cruise through the scenic Barcelona landscape.
Barcelona is a global city for many different reasons, but it is most famous for its unique and astounding culture embodied by superb buildings, monuments and other sites often times created by famous designers. Relish in the rich artistic energy as you drive up Las Ramblas from the waterfront, then take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road, and take in views of La Sagrada Familia in the distance.
This tour also gives you the chance to discover Barcelona's coastal area, which was regenerated in 1992 during the Olympics. Ride up to the mountains and admire incredible scenic views of Barcelona below you. Enjoy the freedom of a scooter tour and discover places a conventional tourist can’t easily find!