- 2.5-hour Barcelona ghost night walking tour
- Explore Barcelona's backstreets and hear thrilling stories about exorcisms, witchcrafts and bewitched convents
- See architectural gems, including the Church of Santa Maria del Mar and the Arc de Triomf
- Visit haunted places mentioned in the book Fantasmes de Barcelona, by Sylvia Lagarda-Mata
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour guide was quite good and the route that we explored was interesting. In spite of living in Barcelona for more than a year, there were places that I just found through this tour.
Great experience , enjoyed my everyone great tour guide xxx
The tour was awesome. Went to places in Barcelona that I would have never seen if it wasn't for the tour. I did like the fact that the tour guide did the tour both in Spanish and English.
Our tour guide was excellent and the stories were interesting. Had a great time on this tour.
I will give you 5 stars as it was due to a tummy upset that we didn't take the tour - apologies and will catch you next time - Thankyou
This tour was a walk to 4 sectors of the city with a ghost story attached to each. The guide was a great story teller, it was a nice night, but no real ghosts. It was a fun tour for me and 17 year old son.
Interesting stories and a chance to see some of the areas of Barcelona at night
Christina was great and very enthusiastic and captivating. Good Night Walk.
This tour took us into areas of Barcelona we would have not otherwise gone. The time went extremely quickly and the tour was both interesting and spooky! The tour guide spoke very good english and made us feel very welcome. Despite having a mixed language group, she made she everyone knew what was being said. I would highly recommend it..but go on the last night or you will be too scared to go out again after!
Guide was great storyteller and we enjoyed walking the back alleys of Barcelona at night. Nothing really spooky but fun!