- 2.5-hour Barcelona ghost night walking tour
- Explore Barcelona's backstreets and hear thrilling stories about exorcisms, witchcrafts and bewitched convents
- See architectural gems, including the Church of Santa Maria del Mar and the Arc de Triomf
- Visit haunted places mentioned in the book Fantasmes de Barcelona, by Sylvia Lagarda-Mata
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Visit places featured in Sylvia Lagarda-Mata’s book Fantasmes de Barcelona, a collection of historical documents and the supernatural -- a spectral geography of the legends of Barcelona. Hear the mysterious and hair-raising stories and legends about events that have taken place in these areas of Barcelona.
Your experienced guide will lead you down Barcelona's backstreets and through the neighborhoods of Sant Pere, Santa Catarina and La Ribera while telling you spooky tales about exorcisms, witchcrafts, bewitched convents and phantom apparitions that invade the streets of Barcelona, such as the ghost of Canaletes or the lady of Barceloneta.
Pass by some of Barcelona’s architectural gems including the beautiful Church of Santa Maria del Mar, instantly recognizable by its octagonal towers and large, rose-shaped stained-glass window. After following a winding route through Barcelona's narrow streets, the tour will finish at Santa Maria del Mar Square.
The tour guide was quite good and the route that we explored was interesting. In spite of living in Barcelona for more than a year, there were places that I just found through this tour.
Great experience , enjoyed my everyone great tour guide xxx