- Two hour morning walking tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Medieval Placa del Rei (Royal Palace)
- Palatine chapel of Santa Agata
- Temple d'August and other remnants of Roman Barcelona
- Great introduction to Barcelona's famous Gothic Quarter
- Choose between English- or Spanish-speaking guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- walking in Barcelona - March ...Photo by: Judi
- 13 GeesePhoto by: Perry H
- Art Nouveau MailboxPhoto by: kate
- Gargoyles overlooking the ...Photo by: george J
- Barcelona - Picasso ArtPhoto by: skincanon
- Barcelona - Roman RuinsPhoto by: skincanon
- Barcelona - City HallPhoto by: skincanon
What You Can Expect
- Plaça Sant Jaume
- Temple d’August
- Claustre de la Catedral
- Sant Sever
- Plaça de Sant Felip Neri
- Palau Episcopal
- Casa de l’ Ardiaca
- Roman walls
- Casa de la Pia Almoina
- Verger del Palau Reial Major
- Palau del Lloctinent
- Plaça del Rei
- Palau Reial Major
- Carrer Llibreteria
- Plaça Sant Just
- Old façade of City Hall
This tour made the Gothic quarter my favorite part in Barcelona. Our guide is very knowledgeable and also very articulate. Having a guide through this historical area of the city is really helpful. I learned a lot about the Spanish history through this tour. Highly recommend it to anyone who would like to not only see things but also learn the stories behind them.
An interesting and well informed trip
Our tour guide, Olga was fantastic. Very informative and engaging. Absolutely worthwhile introduction to the city
Fantastic guide and very nice tour. Very god start on our stay in Barcelona
Our guide, Helena, set a friendly and professional tone. She is very knowledgable and was willing to answer questions. We were able to go into La Cathedral and the story of the geese was fun. Even though I had walked the quarter the day prior, I saw new places and learned much.
This tour really expanded our knowledge of Barcelona and it's rich history. A very worthwhile tour. We returned to the area of the tour a few times during our stay in Barcelona as we found it so interesting.
The tour guide was wonderful, and the city is stunning.
What a great way to start off our trip!!! Got a real feel for the town and what we wanted to go back and see and learning our way around!!
Good pace and I found the information to be interesting.