Book and travel before March 31, 2014, and save 10% on the recommended retail price.
- Gourmet dinner tour of Barcelona on a glass-roof sightseeing bus
- Take in evening views of La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, La Monumental bullring and Olympic venues from the bus’s panoramic windows and roof
- Dine on a 3-course meal designed by Michelin-starred Spanish chef Carles Gaig
- Enjoy a glass of wine or cava during dinner
- Use the iPad at your seat for information on the tour and Barcelona’s famed sights
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Definitely not the same-old bus tour! Indulge in a gourmet dinner inside a luxury bus roaming the streets of Barcelona at night. It's a 'moving' experience!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
This unique double-decker coach, specially designed with the aesthetics of a restaurant, has a glass-fronted prep kitchen and a glass roof that provides breathtaking panoramic views of the city. While you enjoy your gourmet dinner of such dishes as foie gras, guinea fowl and crème brûlée (see below for a full sample menu), admire views of Barcelona’s famous landmarks, including La Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar, the Arc de Triomf, Port Olympic, La Monumental bullring, Placa de Espana and Montjuic.
Throughout your three-hour experience, several multilingual attendants and restaurant professionals will be on hand to answer any questions about the food or Barcelona’s sights. Additionally, every guest on board will have use of an iPad to read and listen to tour information and to see the tour route from external cameras that feed directly to each iPad.
Starters (choice of one):
- Cream of courgette soup and foie gras
- Terrine of rock fish and mild mayonnaise
- Cod brandade
- Crunchy bread and virgin olive oil
- Traditional cannelloni
- Cream of truffle soup
Main course (choice of one):
- Guinea fowl à la Royale
- Parmentier of potato and wild mushroom
- Deconstructed Catalan crème brûlée
- Cava, red wine
- Soft drinks
A wonderful evening, first class bus, food and service, an extremely memorable experience
Serviceminded and competent staff.
The food was excellent.
Only one wish: With the find weather, the (more than) three course meal could perhaps been served outdoors.