Book and travel by 30 June and save 15% off our previously offered price!
- 3-hour evening Barcelona tapas and flamenco tour
- Visit places where the locals eat and shop: a tapas bar in Eixample and a ham shop in Born
- Sample Catalan classics like pa amb tomàquet, Manchego cheese and locally cured serrano ham
- Walk past Barcelona Cathedral and explore the Gothic Quarter
- Watch a fiery flamenco show starring the very best rising stars of the genre
- Sip sangria and eat tapas as you enjoy a night of authentic flamenco entertainment!
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 ensures a more intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tapas tour was a must to anyone visiting Barcelona!!! Gloria, our guide, made you feel like you have know her for years. Very knowledgeable with all questions, as well as telling us all about the history and places we should visit while in town. Oh, Great tapas and Flamenco too!!!
Fantastic experience! Out guide, Daniel, was absolutely wonderful-very knowledgable, witty and friendly. The food and wine were delicious, great restaurants. Enjoyed the Flamenco show.
This was a highlight of our visit to Barcelona. Our guide, Daniel , was wonderful as was the choice of the restaurants he took us to and the quality of the food and wine.
Excellent evening guide was very knowledgeable and we were well looked after! Highly recommended!!
Daniel was very informative and a great tour guide! The restaurants that he took us to for tapas and wine were incredible! LOTS of food, more than we could eat. The flamenco show was also a great experience. I even video taped it to show my 9 year old granddaughter, and she has been practicing the moves in her new flamenco outfit from Barcelona :- This tour is highly recommended!
Daniel the tour guide was really good. He had a thorough knowledge of Barcelona's history and architecture during the walk, as well as a thorough understanding of the local restaurants that we visited, in addition to others in the area that we passed by.
The tapas walking tour was a great experience. The flamenco show was somewhat disappointing, but our guide made up for the disappointment with the places he took us to and sharing his knowledge about Spanish culture and food with us.
Great tapas, good restaurants and show was fabulous! Our guide was excellent!
$89.10 Save $13.37