- 3-hour evening Barcelona tapas and flamenco tour
- Visit places where the locals eat and shop: a tapas bar in Eixample and a ham shop in Born
- Sample Catalan classics like pa amb tomàquet, Manchego cheese and locally cured serrano ham
- Walk past Barcelona Cathedral and explore the Gothic Quarter
- Watch a fiery flamenco show starring the very best rising stars of the genre
- Sip sangria and eat tapas as you enjoy a night of authentic flamenco entertainment!
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 ensures a more intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Walk off your snack with a stroll to Born, listening to your guide talking about Barcelona’s history, food and culture as you go. Your destination is the neighborhood's locally loved ham shop, where huge legs of serrano ham hang in the windows. Head inside and sample some of the best meats, made from acorn-fed pigs, and sample popular cheeses such as Manchego.
Continuing your stroll through Born, pass Barcelona Cathedral (Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia) and the old Roman city walls, and then wind your way to the heart of the Gothic Quarter to Plaça Reial, a bustling nighttime square near La Rambla, where the highlight of your evening awaits -- a flamenco performance inside one of the oldest flamenco bars in Barcelona!
Your evening experience finishes after the show, but you're welcome to head to the roof terrace or visit the stylish bar for drinks at your own expense, if you wish.
Fun tour, especially on our first night in Barcelona. Would have like to do more stops with less food at each location. The Flamenco show was ok, not the highlight of this tour - interesting but not overwhelming. Laura was a great guide, very personable and knowledgeable.
The Flamenco show was just "OK." There was 15 min. of singing followed by 15 minutes of Flamenco dance. The best part of this was the walking tour and the tapas part. We met our guide-Laura-at the Tour Catalunya office.We were with a small group of 8 other people. Laura then took us to the 2 tapas restaurants to then the 3rd restaurant for cava. We walked through the Gothic Quarter and she showed us the "nice" part of Ramblas. We would probably never have discovered this on our own if it wasn't for our guide. Loved the cava restaurant in the Placa.