- 3-hour evening Barcelona tapas and flamenco tour
- Visit places where the locals eat and shop: a tapas bar in Eixample and a ham shop in Born
- Sample Catalan classics like pa amb tomàquet, Manchego cheese and locally cured serrano ham
- Walk past Barcelona Cathedral and explore the Gothic Quarter
- Watch a fiery flamenco show starring the very best rising stars of the genre
- Sip sangria and eat tapas as you enjoy a night of authentic flamenco entertainment!
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 ensures a more intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Walk off your snack with a stroll to Born, listening to your guide talking about Barcelona’s history, food and culture as you go. Your destination is the neighborhood's locally loved ham shop, where huge legs of serrano ham hang in the windows. Head inside and sample some of the best meats, made from acorn-fed pigs, and sample popular cheeses such as Manchego.
Continuing your stroll through Born, pass Barcelona Cathedral (Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia) and the old Roman city walls, and then wind your way to the heart of the Gothic Quarter to Plaça Reial, a bustling nighttime square near La Rambla, where the highlight of your evening awaits -- a flamenco performance inside one of the oldest flamenco bars in Barcelona!
Your evening experience finishes after the show, but you're welcome to head to the roof terrace or visit the stylish bar for drinks at your own expense, if you wish.
This tour was excellent. Got to taste lots of different things we probably wouldn't have tasted. The show was great. Our tour guide was good. In fact enjoyed every bit of this would definately recommend it.
Very good tour. Informative guide and good food. The dancing was shorter than I thought it would be, but that was my misapprehension.