- Scooter rental in Barcelona
- Set your own itinerary and tour the city independently at your own pace
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along Barcelona's waterfront
- See famous Barcelona landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and Camp Nou
- Tour the beautiful Tibidabo and the Olympic sites of Montjuic Park
- Choose to rent your scooter for one, two, three, four or seven days
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're adventurous and want the freedom to see what you choose at your leisure, you'll love the ease of getting around by scooter. Especially awesome when the weather's nice!
Book and travel before August 15, 2013 and save 15% off the recommended retail price on the '24 hour scooter rental' option.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive up Las Ramblas from the waterfront, and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road. Visit beautiful jewels of Catalonia's art nouveau and modernism movements, such as Antoni Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera or Casa Milá.
Drive west for breathtaking views in Collserola Natural Park, an oasis of the Barcelona metropolitan area that provides the population with a green wooded area. Visit Montjuic Park, renowned for its gardens and sporting facilities, and see iconic sights like the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, the Poble Espanyol (also known as the Spanish Village) and the Olympic Stadium.
Then, continue your unforgettable Barcelona scooter adventure to wherever you please!