- Modernist Barcelona walking tour
- Guided stroll with a local through Eixample
- Buildings by Gaudi and other Modernist architects
- 10% discount on admission to Casa Batllo
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Take a leisurely stroll through this neighborhood and admire the Catalan art Nouveau buildings by celebrated architects such as Antoni Gaudi, Domenech i Mutaner and Puig i Cadafalch, to name just a few.
Your tour also includes a 20% discount on the Palau de la Música Catalana (Music Palace) guided tour, a 20% discount on the Museu del Modernisme Català (Catalan Modernism Museum) and a 10% discount on admission to Casa Batllo, an exceptional modern masterpiece by Gaudi. This discount is valid for 1 year so you can visit at your leisure. Please note a visit to Casa Batllo is not part of this tour.
- Cases Pons I Pascual
- Cases Antoni Rocamora
- Casa Pia Batlló, Casa Heribert Pons, Casa Jaume Moysi, Casa Sebastià Pratsjusà, Casa Climent Arola
- Editorial Montaner 5 Simon - Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- Casa Pere Milà i Camps "La Pedrera"
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- Mansan a de la Discordia: Casa Lleo Morera, Casa Amatller, Casa Batllo
- Casa Vídua Mafà
our guide was fantastic!!!!
She very well prepared and the 2 houres were passed to fast
This was surprisingly a great tour. We did not have much expectation, we just wanted to get to know a bit on what we should see in Barcelona during our stay. But the tour guide lady was very very knowledgeable and passionate. We learned a lot and got super excited about almost everything.