- 2.5-hour movie locations walking tour in Barcelona
- See the set locations of movies like The Parfum and The Shanghai Spell
- Learn about actors who spent time in Barcelona while filming, like Penélope Cruz and Scarlett Johansson
- Explore Palau de la Música Catalana, one of the only Art Nouveau concert venues listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy informative commentary from your expert guide
Learn about actors and actresses who have been in Barcelona while filming, such as Javier Bardem, Penélope Cruz and Scarlett Johansson, as you stroll through tourist and emblematic places with your guide. Your guide will provide photos in order to visualize every scene as they are described. Visit Plaza Real, designed by Francesc Daniel Molina i Casamajó in the 19th century. Hear anecdotes from the filming of The Parfum as you walk through Ferran Street, where some scenes were shot.
Explore the Palau de la Música Catalana, which opened in 1908 and is one of the only Art Nouveau concert venues listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here, admire the movie locations of Woody Allen's masterpiece, Vicky Cristina Barcelona. After your tour, feel free to continue exploring the beauty of Barcelona at your own pace.