- Make use of the Barcelona Night Card for free nightclub entry around the city
- Enjoy free entry to 20 top Barcelona nightclubs before 2am
- Visit popular discotecas such as Arena, Nick Havanna, Carpa and Soho
- Find your way around the many nightspots with a complimentary map
- Use the Barcelona nightclub pass as much as you like for seven consecutive days
What You Can Expect
Barcelona’s thriving nightlife scene has something to suit the party appetite of anyone, with jazz joints, salsa clubs, stylish bars and hedonistic nightclubs that are perfect for partying until dawn — as many Barcelonans do!
Follow the lead of partying locals and use your Barcelona Night Card to gain free entry to big-name nightclubs such as Club Catwalk with its acclaimed hip hop and R&B lounge or Nick Havanna, a hot-spot for well-dressed clubbers looking to strut their stuff on the dance floor. Perhaps visit the oldest nightclub in Barcelona, Les Enfants, or venture into the lively neighborhood of L’Eixample for a dance at City Hall, a bar located in an old and atmospheric city theater.
Your nightlife pass is valid for a full seven days, and you can gain access to as many clubs as you like each night before 2am. Transport to and from the venues is at your own expense as is any food and drink while inside. The card comes with a complimentary map so you can find the clubs easily on your nights out in town.
Enjoy free entry to the following Barcelona nightclubs:
- Arena Sala Classic
- Arena Sala Madre
- Arena-Sala Dandy VIP
- Atlantic Barcelona
- City Hall
- La Boite
- La Carpa Barcelona
- Les Enfants
- Nick Havanna
- Otto Zutz