- Barcelona scooter rental shore excursion
- Set your own itinerary and tour the city at your own pace
- See famous Barcelona landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and La Monumental bullring
- Tour Montjuic Park's Olympic sites and the beautiful Tibidabo
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the waterfront to the Port Olimpic
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive up Las Ramblas from the waterfront, and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road. Visit beautiful jewels of Catalonia's art nouveau and modernism movements, such as Antoni Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera or Casa Mila.
Drive west for breathtaking views in Collserola Natural Park, an oasis of the Barcelona metropolitan area that provides the population with a green wooded area. Visit Montjuic Park, renowned for its gardens and sporting facilities, and see iconic sights like the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, the Poble Espanyol (also known as the Spanish Village) and the Olympic Stadium.
This excursion is located within a 15-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Barcelona port. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.