Numbers are limited to five people on this small-group shore excursion, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- 2-hour Barcelona shore excursion Segway tour with a local guide
- Glide around the Gothic Quarter on a self-balancing, electric Segway
- Stop by the Columbus Monument and learn about Barcelona’s famous explorer, Christopher Columbus
- Admire top Barcelona attractions including Palau de Mar and Barceloneta Beach
- Small-group tour with a maximum of five people ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Glide into the Gothic Quarter, one of Barcelona’s oldest neighborhoods, and cruise along the narrow streets, passing the Main Synagogue of Barcelona – the oldest Jewish place of worship in Europe. Continue to the Columbus Monument, and listen to your guide regaling you with tales of the city’s intrepid explorer, Christopher Columbus.
Glide along Port Vell, a beautiful harbor full of modern yachts that doubles as an entertainment center. Stop by the 19th-century Palau de Mar, a building that’s home to the Museum of Catalan History, and hear about its fine architecture while posing for photos.
Continue to the Maremagnum – a complex of shops, cinemas, discos, bars and restaurants – and then ride through the charming neighborhood of Paseo Juan de Borbon to the fishing district of Barceloneta Beach. Head down to the seafront and cruise along the promenade to the Olympic Port. Glide past Estación de Francia station and then work your way back to the Gothic Quarter, where your Segway tour finishes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Barcelona port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity,your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.