- 2-hour Barcelona shore excursion Segway tour with a local guide
- Glide around the Gothic Quarter on a self-balancing, electric Segway
- Stop by the Columbus Monument and learn about Barcelona’s famous explorer, Christopher Columbus
- Admire top Barcelona attractions including Palau de Mar and Barceloneta Beach
- Small-group tour with a maximum of five people ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
we all really enjoyed the Segway experience our guide pueblo was excellent very informative great fun and very reasonably priced only down side their office was a bit difficult to find
We had a great guide named Diego. We saw Roman ruins that we didn't know existed. Off the beaten track. It was enlightening and wonderful. The only drawback was that viator gave us the wrong address number. It is NOT 2 it is 26. Thank goodness we got there early to look for it. It was two blocks away and we kept walking in circles. PLEASE VIATOR GET THE ADDRESS RIGHT
Warning-Viator list the address of the tour at 2 Sots Tinent Navarro and this is confirmed on the email reminder and voucher. It is actually number 26 not number 2.
Segway tour was great, easy to master, informative and great fun. You can cover a greater distance and I fully recommend it
It was the best tour for our whole vacation. We were on the segways for two hours zipping around the town. Our guide was great. Excellent tour.
Tracey S Australia
Good tour hut to much time spent on the Barcelona beach front. Would have preferred more in the city centre.