- Full-day Barcelona shore excursion
- Admire breathtaking views across the harbor and city on a drive up Montjuic
- Visit Barcelona’s highlights including the Olympic Ring and Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Explore Montserrat, a nearby mountain offering amazing panoramic views
- Tour Montserrat Basilica and admire the impressive Gothic architecture
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Then, visit surreal buildings of one of the world’s most famous architects, Antoni Gaudi. Head to one of his most extraordinary creations, the still unfinished La Sagrada Familia, and stop by Casa Batlo.
See interesting modern buildings like Casa Amataller and Casa Morera on the luxurious shopping strip of Passeig de Gracia. Continue up into the hills to see Gaudi’s lovely urban park, Park Guell, full of multi-colored mosaic sculptures and fairytale houses.
Next, depart Barcelona for a short trip to Montserrat, a nearby mountain, and admire sweeping views of the surrounding landscape. Take a walk through the park and learn about Montserrat’s history from your guide, who’ll point out local shops selling cheese and jam.
Reach Montserrat Basilica, where thousands of pilgrims have journeyed over the century. Learn about the legend of the Black Virgin and, if you’re lucky, catch a performance by La Escalonia, the oldest children's choir in Europe. You’ll then return to the Barcelona port to board your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Port of Barcelona for this activity. In the rareevent your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your moneywill be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Our tour guide Nardine was the best we have ever had. He was very accomodating. We learned a great deal about Barcelona and enjoyed his conversation the entire day.
Our guide Cristian was enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about Montserrat and Barcelona, and had a lot of interesting information about Gaudi. It was a small group so we were able to maneuver the crowds quickly and got to see more of the area than a large group in a big bus would have.