- 2-hour Pablo Picasso-themed walking tour of Barcelona, led by an expert local guide
- See the places important to Picasso when he lived in Barcelona in the late 19th and early 20th century
- View locations such as the Llotja Mar, the art school where he studied, and Els Quatre Gats, the café he frequented
- Explore the atmospheric La Ribera quarter, where he had a studio before moving to Paris
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Picasso Museum, home to over 4,000 of Picasso’s artworks
- Admire the highlights as your guide explains the paintings and Picasso’s techniques
- Learn about Picasso’s early life and the people and events that influenced his art
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Picasso was a regular at the famous El Quartre Gats café, whose name translates as the The Four Cats. As well enjoying regular tipples here, it was also the stage for his first ever art exhibition.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Very interesting and informative cultural tour. Now we know more about the Guernica's author. The museum is an amazing place. Finally, thank you so much to Marta our wonderful guide.
Excellent all, and the guide so inteligent.
This was a highlight of our trip to Barcelona - the guide was great, the walking tour was fun and interesting and we really enjoyed seeing early Picasso at the museum
Overall very good. It is too much walking about 2 miles for those who are not able to walk. The explanations of the Picasso's work was good.
Elizabeth was great!
The tour guide gave an excellent insight into Picasso's life as we walked in a small group through the streets of Barcelona. The tour of the Museum was excellent also and we could then spend longer there after the guide had finished her part.
Very informative guide and enjoyable tour.
This tour was amazing!