- 2-hour Pablo Picasso-themed walking tour of Barcelona, led by an expert local guide
- See the places important to Picasso when he lived in Barcelona in the late 19th and early 20th century
- View locations such as the Llotja Mar, the art school where he studied, and Els Quatre Gats, the café he frequented
- Explore the atmospheric La Ribera quarter, where he had a studio before moving to Paris
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Picasso Museum, home to over 4,000 of Picasso’s artworks
- Admire the highlights as your guide explains the paintings and Picasso’s techniques
- Learn about Picasso’s early life and the people and events that influenced his art
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Picasso was a regular at the famous El Quartre Gats café, whose name translates as the The Four Cats. As well enjoying regular tipples here, it was also the stage for his first ever art exhibition.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We loved the experience of having a very knowledgeable guide help us understand Picasso's significance -- I have lived with art all my life but he wove together concepts and observations that helped me understand all the more. It was also great to see where Picasso spent time - you could almost feel his presence. We also enjoyed not having to wait in line - it's very crowded. Well worth it!
Really enjoyed the visit to Barcelona.
Food was great and seeing Gaudi's work is amazing.
Wonderful tour!! Our tour guide, Olga, was a wealth of knowledge and a great communicator, and made this tour an marvelous experience.
MaryBeth, our walking guide was top notch. We loved the stroll though the city, as Marybeth explained just enough to make it interesting but not so much that I wanted to tune her out. The pace was perfect, and ending up at the Picasso Museum was ideal so as to allow additional time if desired to see more on our own. Marybeth answered questions to assist guests - since the tour ends at the museum. We were delighted with the afternoon. It was a favorite!!
Very good tour, guide was very knowledgeable. Plan to stay longer in the museum... lots to savor there!
William T Canada
Olga was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic. she really knows art.
Good tour! I liked actually going to the places Picasso was at with his family and friends. Our guide, Mary Beth was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this tour.
This was a great tour! We enjoyed seeing the different areas of the Gothic Quarter and the guided tour of the Picasso Museum. The length of walking time was perfect - not too short or long. Our guide, Elizabeth, was very knowledgeable and seemed to enjoy showing the large group around. This tour was worth doing - highly recommend!
Fascinating! Our tour guide was amazing! From our meeting point to the museum we felt like we knew Picasso at some level.
This was a terrific experience exploring Picasso's influence on Barcelona and Spain -- as well as a nice visit to the Picasso museum. Loved skipping the long line to get into the Museum and our guide did a nice job. I highly recommend this.