- Visit Barcelona Zoo for a fun and educational day
- Spend a day at Spain’s most modern zoo in the middle of Barcelona’s Parc de la Ciutadella
- Learn about Snowflake, Barcelona Zoo’s famous white gorilla
- Visit spacious enclosures and see big cats, hippos, monkeys and more
- See dolphins without getting wet in the dolphinarium
What You Can Expect
Me and my sons had a fantastic day at the zoo. The weather was beautiful and lots of fun and laughs were had. Would recommend a visit to anyone especially as the zoo is set in a beautiful park with lots of additional fun to be had.
Dolphin show was great , kids loved it
Brilliant Zoo, so many animals the dolphin and sea lion shows were brilliant.
Well worth the money, thoroughly enjoyed.
Huge zoo full of so many different species. It's one of the best zoos I've ever visited.
We had a fantastic time, there was nine adults in our party and all really enjoyed the zoo. Well worth the entrance fee!
great selection of animals, one of the best dolphin shows in Europe if not the world. Easy to navigate, so much to see and do. Well worth a second visit. So many rare breeds of animals too not seen anywhere else...lots of places to eat and drink and good entrance ticket value made for an unforgettable day trip
Romain T France
Wonderful, so beautiful
Excellent day out: lovely zoo - animals seem well cared for. Zoo very clean staff friendly and helpful. Lots to do.