- Approximately 40-minute sightseeing helicopter flight of Barcelona and Montserrat
- Fly over Montserrat and its Benedictine monastery
- See Barcelona's famous attractions, including Park Güell, Castle of Montjuïc Mountain and Camp Nou
- Amazing views of Gaudi's masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia
- Choice of two different time ranges throughout the day
- Departs from Barcelona's downtown heliport
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get the chance to settle in and really absorb the spectacular views of Barcelona and Montserrat on this longer helicopter ride. The photo opportunities are priceless!
What You Can Expect
Brilliant ,would recommend this to anyone you get to see the whole of Barcelona ,the staff are great as well.
Helicopter tour itself was amazing views. Was an easy check in and check out process. Helicopters are smaller than some others we have previously taken. The pilot did not say anything during the flight which would have been much better. Having done helicopter flights recently in Hawaii and the Grand Canyon, not having the pilot speak during this one was a def difference in experience. Make sure you have prearranged transportation when exiting the location bc it will be hard to find a taxi close by. You may have to walk back to one of the ports if you don't call ahead. Staff at the location were neither friendly or not friendly. They spoke very little english and we spoke lil spanish. Def would not book the less expensive tour. Monserrat is the highlight of this tour.