- Approximately 40-minute sightseeing helicopter flight of Barcelona and Montserrat
- Fly over Montserrat and its Benedictine monastery
- See Barcelona's famous attractions, including Park Güell, Castle of Montjuïc Mountain and Camp Nou
- Amazing views of Gaudi's masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia
- Choice of two different time ranges throughout the day
- Departs from Barcelona's downtown heliport
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get the chance to settle in and really absorb the spectacular views of Barcelona and Montserrat on this longer helicopter ride. The photo opportunities are priceless!
What You Can Expect
You’ll take off from Barcelona's downtown heliport, near the cruise docks, and soar over the coast and heart of the city to experience the splendor of Barcelona in a way that’s impossible from the ground. You’ll see one of the most famous landmarks in Spain, La Sagrada Familia, from a coveted perspective.
Your flight will take you past Park Güell, the famous Barcelona football stadium of Camp Nou and over the Barceloneta beaches. You’ll also fly over the Olympic Port, Torre Agbar, the Stadium and the Olympic Ring, Tibidabo, the World Trade Center, the Avenida Diagonal and the urban grid of the Eixample, the commercial port, the Forum of Cultures buildings and the Castle of Montjuïc Mountain.
After you’ve seen the main attractions of the coast and the city, the helicopter will head to Montserrat, the most important and mysterious mountain of Catalonia, which sits 30 miles (50 km) from Barcelona. Montserrat is a dramatically jagged mountain, full of shrines that highlight its great Benedictine monastery, which is dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat.You will also enjoy the beauty of the Catalonian landscape flying above the Collserola Park and the Llobregat river valley.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views.