- Full-day Barcelona and Montserrat tour with hotel pickup
- See top city attractions like Annela Olímpica (Barcelona’s Olympic stadium) on Montjuic hill
- Admire Antoni Gaudi architecture around the city, including La Sagrada Familia amd Casa Batlló
- Enjoy a skip-the-line tour of Park Güell while in Barcelona
- Walk through Montserrat National Park and marvel at the breathtaking views
- Visit Santa Maria de Montserrat and learn of its status as a major Christian pilgrimage site
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A full-day adventure that covers both the best of Barcelona and the ruggedly spectacular Montserrat pilgrimage site! Limited to a dozen people, it's our only Barcelona sightseeing tour that includes hotel pickup.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful MontserratPhoto by: 4canonmail
- monastery church at MontserratPhoto by: Donald B
- Monserrat tourPhoto by: RUDI HARTONO T
- Geco at Park GuellPhoto by: Harry R
- GuadiPhoto by: Janice A
- Monserrat viewPhoto by: Debra L
USA, 07 2009
- Monserrat ViewPhoto by: Debra L
USA, 07 2009
- Monserrat VIewPhoto by: Debra L
USA, 07 2009
- Turtle rockPhoto by: Debra L
USA, 07 2009
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Our guide Marta was so knowledgeable, she made our visit to Barcelona so much more meaningful.
highly recommended with great tour guide Elena but more time should be spent at Montserrat
The tour was excellent and provided a wonderful of Barcelona and Montserrat.
Excellent guide. Cared about her group and was so knowledgable and passionate about the history. Enough time spent in areas. Very good driver too. Totally recommend this tour. It made me realise I need to spend more time in Barcelona, so this quick highlight tour was worth doing.
I highly recommend this tour. We were able to see many places around Barcelona as well as see Park Guell and Montserrat. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.
Great tour. Both the tour guide and the driver were terrific!. We enjoyed learning about Guidi the famous archetec as well as about Montserrat. I would wholeheartely recommend this tour
Everything was wonderful and made even better by the guide.
Hotel pick up for this tour was extremely helpful. It's often stressful to be sure you find the departure point and arrive at the correct time for many tours, but the hotel pick up feature alleviated this stress.
We were picked up at the promised time by our skilled van driver and Elizabeth, our tour guide. the BMW van was extremely clean and comfortable The tour of the city began right away with items of interest in the commentary.
The visit to La Sangrada Familia was a walk around of the building. That was plenty for us, as we really didn't feel the need to enter the church, although we had heard it is quite beautiful. Gaudi was quite the whimsical architect and his creations are all so recognizable with the certain style he is famous for.
We then made our way to Park Guell pronounced Park Guay and saw the Gaudi created community. It was very interesting.
After that we headed to the countryside for the Montserrat portion of our tour. It was a pleasant van ride there some very curvy roads, however and once on top the air was so fresh and it was beautiful. We enjoyed a buffet lunch for 2 it was 31 euros but was tasty and included all you wanted and more. The complex/restaurant had the most amazing views. The entire complex is very clean and enjoyable. The visit to the Montserrat was well worth the trip.
Finally we drove back to Barcelona and viewed Montjuic by van and saw the site of the 1992 Olympics and gardens that thrive on this beautiful hill. We were all then delivered back to our hotels.
It was a wonderful, stress free day made especially great by Elizabeth whose knowledge of her home city of Barcelona was vast and made the trip very educational and pleasant. I would definitely recommend this tour for Barcelona first-timers as you feel you know the city quite well when it is complete.