- Ticket to El Molino cabaret show in Barcelona
- Visit the theater’s Golden Bar to enjoy a drink before the performance
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour burlesque show hosted by Merche Mar and Amador Rojas – El Molino’s dancetastic duo
- Relax with clear views of the stage, enjoying the expertly choreographed dancing
- Admire the decadent stage props and lively music while watching the show’s vixen-like dancers
What You Can Expect
Hosted by the theater’s dependably saucy Merche Mar and Amador Rojas (two of the hottest dancers in town), El Molino's show is a raucous performance, danced out on stage by a titillating troupe whose aim is to keep you on the edge of your seat all evening. Decked out in red and black corsets, suspenders, sequins and a flurry of red feathers, the decadent dancers tease and tantalize their way through the show, flirtatiously acting out burlesque art.
Upbeat music adds to the atmosphere of playful mischief inside the theater, and stage props -- such as Swarovski crystal-encrusted leather chairs – bring even more visual delight to the stage. At the end of the performance, why not head to the Golden Bar? Additional drinks are at your own expense, but the killer cocktails are well worth staying for.
Special show August 2014
During this month, El Molino venue will not run their Cabaret show but will have a different show for you to enjoy, the Chanclettes 2.0.
This 2-hour comedy will go through the last 300 years of Spanish society combining Spanish, English and Catalan languages (drink not included)