- Admission to FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou football stadium
- Watch FC Barcelona play against some of Spain’s top teams
- Sit among the Barcelona fútbol fans and enjoy great views from a well-placed seat
- Soak up the electric atmosphere and cheer along with the crowd
- Do as the Spanish do and join in with the football songs and chants
What You Can Expect
Soak up the buzzing atmosphere as the crowd pumps themselves up with chants and other football game antics. Then, get ready to watch some of the world’s best players take on their contenders from your optimally placed seat.
See this world-class team compete against some of Spain’s other top clubs. As the players take to the pitch, hear the crowd roar, and sing along with the packed stadium as fans cheer for their favorite players.
Sit on the edge of your seat and watch in amazement as players from both sides perform incredible moves and attempt to score gravity-defying goals. Feel the intense rush of excitement when Barcelona looks set to score, and hear the collective howls following near misses and player collisions.
To keep your energy levels up while watching the game, you can buy food and drinks from the stadium’s snack stalls (own expense).
Your experience concludes when the match is over.
Please note: Dates of scheduled matches may change; see Additional Information for details
- November 1: Celta Vigo- date confirmed, kick off at 8pm
- November 22: Sevilla- date confirmed, kick off at 8pm
- December 7: RDC Espanyol- date confirmed, kick off at 5pm
- December 10: Paris SG- date confirmed, kick off at 8:45pm
- December 21: Cordoba
- January 11: Atletico MADRID
- February 1: Villareal
- February 15: Levante
- February 22: Malaga
- March 8: Rayo Vallecano
- March 22: Real MADRID
- April 8: Almeria
- April 19: Valenica
- April 29: Getafe
- May 10: Real Sociedad
- May 24: Deportivo Coruna