- Flamenco show at Torres Cordobesin Barcelona
- Internationally renowned flamenco dancers
- Option to watch the show with a drink or buffet meal
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Flamenco is a vital part of Spanish culture -- see why at this wonderful live music and dance performance. The buffet dinner includes traditional Catalan and Spanish food. A lively evening out!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Anonymous
- Flamenco Night at Tablao ...Photo by: Anonymous
- One of the amancing Flamenco ...Photo by: Marsha N
- FlamencoPhoto by: SCM B
- Flamenco at Tablao CordobesPhoto by: Udaikumar S
USA, 11 2015
- The Flamenco DancersPhoto by: ImAnAuSSie
- Tablao CordobesPhoto by: KCViva
United States of America, 06 2015
- flmenco nightPhoto by: Sadhna L
United Arab Emirates, 05 2015
- An amazong sensory experiencePhoto by: anrao
- Feel the passionPhoto by: jekosha
- The passionate dancersPhoto by: stephonzx
- Flemenco dancerPhoto by: Douglas G
USA, 12 2014
- One of the lead dancersPhoto by: Stephen B
- TapasPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Crema CatalanaPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Wing In C
- Big performance, small room.Photo by: Thomas W
- Flamenco @ Tablao Flamenco ...Photo by: Manny Garcia
- DSC_2526.jpgPhoto by: Rosane
Brazil, 08 2013
- DSC_2524.jpgPhoto by: Rosane
Brazil, 08 2013
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to Tablao Cordobes, located on Barcelona’s iconic La Rambla boulevard, and take a seat at a table positioned in front of the stage. Opt for the traditional buffet option to select from an appetizing array of 33 hot and cold dishes or simply order a refreshing drink from an extensive menu during the show.
After feasting on paella and sipping fruity sangria, hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the lights are dimmed and the performers glide onto the stage. Feel the intense rhythm and watch the passionate expression on the faces of the dancers as the show unravels before your eyes.
When the performance concludes, feel free to stay and sit a while before leaving the venue.
The meal and whole night was excellent. Lots of very good food and drink, finished off by a wonderful atmospheric experience.
The dancers really go all out and the buffet was great! Plenty of food and variety. I tend to get sick to my stomach and was worried about eating at a buffet - no problems! We had unlimited beer and wine. Service was great and they were not stingy with drink. Alcohol drinks were a reasonable price. The dancing was amazing and just the right length of time. Highly recommend.
Simply not to be missed. Best Flamencodancing I have ever seen!
Really marvellous night out, a fabulous show in an intimate atmosphere. The meal was very acceptable
With a wide choice of dishes. Very good valué for money.
Amazing, fabulous! Great show! Small intimate theater makes for a wonderful evening. The dinner experience was excellent too!
What a great night! The food was delicious and plentiful. Great variety of drinks for every age was available. The show was outstanding, the performers very passionate about their singing and dancing. Will go back on next visit!
The food was tasty. The staff were very friendly. And the show was good.
This was an interesting experience. Not only do you get a really good show, but you also get an amazing buffet. I was expecting a couple of choices, but far from it...there was a lot of choice, plus all your drinks during dinner a friend asked for a glass of wine and they brought out a bottle
was everything the reviews claimed it to be professional, authentic dancers and troupe. All staff were welcoming and attentive. A delightful evening.