- Flamenco show at Tablao Cordobes in Barcelona
- Watch internationally-renowned flamenco dancers take the stage
- Upgrade to include a drink or buffet meal along with the show
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Anonymous
- Flamenco Night at Tablao ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Flamenco dancersPhoto by: Judy N
- FoodPhoto by: kevinkaneohe
- DancersPhoto by: kevinkaneohe
- One of the amancing Flamenco ...Photo by: Marsha N
- FlamencoPhoto by: SCM B
- Flamenco at Tablao CordobesPhoto by: Udaikumar S
USA, 11 2015
- The Flamenco DancersPhoto by: ImAnAuSSie
- Tablao CordobesPhoto by: KCViva
United States of America, 06 2015
- flmenco nightPhoto by: Sadhna L
United Arab Emirates, 05 2015
- An amazong sensory experiencePhoto by: anrao
- Feel the passionPhoto by: jekosha
- The passionate dancersPhoto by: stephonzx
- Flemenco dancerPhoto by: Douglas G
USA, 12 2014
- One of the lead dancersPhoto by: Stephen B
- TapasPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Crema CatalanaPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Wing In C
- Big performance, small room.Photo by: Thomas W
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to Tablao Cordobes, located on Barcelona’s iconic La Rambla boulevard, and take a seat at a table positioned in front of the stage. Opt for the traditional buffet option to select from an appetizing array of 33 hot and cold dishes or simply order a drink from an extensive menu during the show.
After feasting on paella and sipping sangria, hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the lights are dimmed and the performers glide onto the stage. Feel the intense rhythm and watch the passionate expression on the faces of the dancers as the show unravels before your eyes.
When the performance concludes, feel free to stay and sit a while before leaving the venue.
This was one of my favourite evenings! The food was delicious and the passion the dancers displayed blew me away! One person commented afterwards that she had seen better dancing elseswhere, but I'm no professional all I can say is the emotion overwhelmed me. What an incredible experience.
Very nice meal with so many Spanish delicacies. Be sure to go hungry. After dinner we were taken into theater for good seats before the doors open to people who only paid for the show. Try to sit up front for good photos and to see the feet of the dancers.if there's a large group having dinner they will try to usher them in for the best seats but you paid for the seats too so be aware and stand your ground. Some of our dinner guests got the seats in the side, back where the people who don't eat sit.
This tour was amazing!
The dancers were wonderful! This was a highlight for us. If we could do it over again, we would have had the dinner too because it looked like a great buffet and the dining area was nice.
Our tour guide was great. We learned so much and even kept our 2 15 year old boys interested.
Fantastic! Great atmosphere, very talented performers. If you get chance to go this is well worth a visit. We didn't eat there so cannot comment on the food.
We enjoyed this excursion! We purchased the dinner and show tickets, and we were not disappointed! The dinner consisted of a buffet-type meal, with each selection labeled in both Spanish and English. A glass of chianti was provided, as was a special sweet treat at the end of dinner. The dinning room was very unique with the arched ceiling, as was the beautifully-tiled stairs leading up to the dining room. The Flamenco dancers were very professional and provided a lively and dramatic show after dinner.
Fabulous nothing more to say...
Wow! What an authentic Spanish experience. Great value for the money. We took the dinner and show option and it was worth every cent. The restaurant is elegantly decorated, the wait staff very profession and helpful, and the buffet selection excellent. The flamenco show was absolutely amazing.