- Flamenco show at Torres Cordobesin Barcelona
- Internationally renowned flamenco dancers
- Option to watch the show with a drink or buffet meal
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Flamenco is a vital part of Spanish culture -- see why at this wonderful live music and dance performance. The buffet dinner includes traditional Catalan and Spanish food. A lively evening out!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Anonymous
- Flamenco Night at Tablao ...Photo by: Anonymous
- One of the amancing Flamenco ...Photo by: Marsha N
- FlamencoPhoto by: SCM B
- Flamenco at Tablao CordobesPhoto by: Udaikumar S
USA, 11 2015
- The Flamenco DancersPhoto by: ImAnAuSSie
- Tablao CordobesPhoto by: KCViva
United States of America, 06 2015
- flmenco nightPhoto by: Sadhna L
United Arab Emirates, 05 2015
- An amazong sensory experiencePhoto by: anrao
- Feel the passionPhoto by: jekosha
- The passionate dancersPhoto by: stephonzx
- Flemenco dancerPhoto by: Douglas G
USA, 12 2014
- One of the lead dancersPhoto by: Stephen B
- TapasPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Crema CatalanaPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Wing In C
- Big performance, small room.Photo by: Thomas W
- Flamenco @ Tablao Flamenco ...Photo by: Manny Garcia
- DSC_2526.jpgPhoto by: Rosane
Brazil, 08 2013
- DSC_2524.jpgPhoto by: Rosane
Brazil, 08 2013
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to Tablao Cordobes, located on Barcelona’s iconic La Rambla boulevard, and take a seat at a table positioned in front of the stage. Opt for the traditional buffet option to select from an appetizing array of 33 hot and cold dishes or simply order a refreshing drink from an extensive menu during the show.
After feasting on paella and sipping fruity sangria, hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the lights are dimmed and the performers glide onto the stage. Feel the intense rhythm and watch the passionate expression on the faces of the dancers as the show unravels before your eyes.
When the performance concludes, feel free to stay and sit a while before leaving the venue.
Great night and great food. We thoroughly enjoyed this dinner and show and we had front row seats, even better.
Such an amazing show! Dinner was amazing! And the best hostess ever !
Amazing experience, the dinner buffet was tasty and has all kinds of food weather you and #39;re vegetarian or not. The sbow was exceptional and fun!! Highly recommended if you are in Barcelona!
A great way to end the day! All you can eat buffet of an excellent range of food plus as many drinks of beer, wine, sangria or non-alcoholic drinks with dinner as you wanted. The show was excellent and we were given another glass of white wine for during the show after we entered the performance room.
We had a great time! The food was fabulous and the dancers were so amazing. We enjoyed it and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Barcelona.
Absolutely amazing show, vibrant, energetic and full of wow factor plus. Definitely worth doing when in Barcelona. We didn't want the show to end.
We loved it! The food and the show was well worth the cost!!
Good food excellent service and dramatic entertainment. More than expected. Friendly accommodating staff.
Wonderful experience. Food was great and unlimited drinks during dinner. It is a must if you come to Barcelona.
We were jet lagged and tired but didn't want to waste a night in Barcelona so we chose to do this show. Right choice! It was great from the minute we got there. The buffet and service were excellent and then the show after was fantastic! It was an easy tour to do on a fly in day and definitely kept us awake to enjoy it! I would go again! I highly recommend it!