- Flamenco show at Torres Cordobesin Barcelona
- Internationally renowned flamenco dancers
- Option to watch the show with a drink or buffet meal
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Flamenco is a vital part of Spanish culture -- see why at this wonderful live music and dance performance. The buffet dinner includes traditional Catalan and Spanish food. A lively evening out!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Anonymous
- Flamenco Night at Tablao ...Photo by: Anonymous
- FoodPhoto by: kevinkaneohe
- DancersPhoto by: kevinkaneohe
- One of the amancing Flamenco ...Photo by: Marsha N
- FlamencoPhoto by: SCM B
- Flamenco at Tablao CordobesPhoto by: Udaikumar S
USA, 11 2015
- The Flamenco DancersPhoto by: ImAnAuSSie
- Tablao CordobesPhoto by: KCViva
United States of America, 06 2015
- flmenco nightPhoto by: Sadhna L
United Arab Emirates, 05 2015
- An amazong sensory experiencePhoto by: anrao
- Feel the passionPhoto by: jekosha
- The passionate dancersPhoto by: stephonzx
- Flemenco dancerPhoto by: Douglas G
USA, 12 2014
- One of the lead dancersPhoto by: Stephen B
- TapasPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Crema CatalanaPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Wing In C
- Big performance, small room.Photo by: Thomas W
- Flamenco @ Tablao Flamenco ...Photo by: Manny Garcia
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to Tablao Cordobes, located on Barcelona’s iconic La Rambla boulevard, and take a seat at a table positioned in front of the stage. Opt for the traditional buffet option to select from an appetizing array of 33 hot and cold dishes or simply order a refreshing drink from an extensive menu during the show.
After feasting on paella and sipping fruity sangria, hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the lights are dimmed and the performers glide onto the stage. Feel the intense rhythm and watch the passionate expression on the faces of the dancers as the show unravels before your eyes.
When the performance concludes, feel free to stay and sit a while before leaving the venue.
Wonderful experience. The dancers were fabulous, both male and female. The dance and music is so expressive and in this small venue it was wonderful because there is no bad seat. We were feet away from the stage. The buffet beforehand was also great - all the food very fresh and tasty, plenty of time to eat and they freely serve the wine, sangria or whatever else you'd like to drink during dinner.
We loved the sangria, buffet and flamenco show.,we were treated royally. The dancers performed for over an hour with gusto.
After reading reviews prior to my trip, my expectations were certainly high. I was not really prepared for the level of this performance in this intimate setting. It was nothing short of spectacular. Mesmerizing performances, both enthusiastic and dedicated to their art, the dancers, singers and guitarists kept us a bit breathless until the end. Wow!
Great night and great food. We thoroughly enjoyed this dinner and show and we had front row seats, even better.
Such an amazing show! Dinner was amazing! And the best hostess ever !
Amazing experience, the dinner buffet was tasty and has all kinds of food weather you and #39;re vegetarian or not. The sbow was exceptional and fun!! Highly recommended if you are in Barcelona!
A great way to end the day! All you can eat buffet of an excellent range of food plus as many drinks of beer, wine, sangria or non-alcoholic drinks with dinner as you wanted. The show was excellent and we were given another glass of white wine for during the show after we entered the performance room.
We had a great time! The food was fabulous and the dancers were so amazing. We enjoyed it and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Barcelona.
Absolutely amazing show, vibrant, energetic and full of wow factor plus. Definitely worth doing when in Barcelona. We didn't want the show to end.