- Flamenco show at Torres Cordobesin Barcelona
- Internationally renowned flamenco dancers
- Option to watch the show with a drink or buffet meal
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Flamenco is a vital part of Spanish culture -- see why at this wonderful live music and dance performance. The buffet dinner includes traditional Catalan and Spanish food. A lively evening out!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Anonymous
- Flamenco Night at Tablao ...Photo by: Anonymous
- FlamencoPhoto by: SCM B
- Flamenco at Tablao CordobesPhoto by: Udaikumar S
USA, 11 2015
- The Flamenco DancersPhoto by: ImAnAuSSie
- Tablao CordobesPhoto by: KCViva
United States of America, 06 2015
- flmenco nightPhoto by: Sadhna L
United Arab Emirates, 05 2015
- An amazong sensory experiencePhoto by: anrao
- Feel the passionPhoto by: jekosha
- The passionate dancersPhoto by: stephonzx
- Flemenco dancerPhoto by: Douglas G
USA, 12 2014
- One of the lead dancersPhoto by: Stephen B
- TapasPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Crema CatalanaPhoto by: JOÃO B
- Flamenco NightPhoto by: Wing In C
- Big performance, small room.Photo by: Thomas W
- Flamenco @ Tablao Flamenco ...Photo by: Manny Garcia
- DSC_2526.jpgPhoto by: Rosane
Brazil, 08 2013
- DSC_2524.jpgPhoto by: Rosane
Brazil, 08 2013
- DSC_2523.jpgPhoto by: Rosane
Brazil, 08 2013
What You Can Expect
While being entertained by a fabulous live flamenco show, you have the option to enjoy a traditional Spanish buffet meal with 33 different hot and cold dishes, including paella. You can also enjoy traditional pastries and fruit. A selection of drinks are also available during your meal, including wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee. Alternatively, you can simply order a drink to enjoy while watching the show.
This was truly amazing. It was so emotional, I cried tears of joy. I wanted more! The price was well worth it!
Absolutely outstanding!! The food was fantastic and beautifully presented.
The venue is beautiful and the dancers and music is great. Not sure any other Flamenco
venue can compete.
The buffet was excellent. It offered a broad range of authentic local foods that were fresh, tasty, and well made. The service was friendly and you didn't need to be able to speak Spanish.
The dancing/singing was fascinating. I'm not a fan of flamenco, but I'm really glad I went just to experience something so unique.
This was great fun and highly entertaining, the performers were brilliant.
We first thought it was really expensive..... but money well spent.... great food options even for vegetarians and unless you want to drink spirits - all other drinks are included.... Show..... WoW!!! - MUST do!!!!
This was a great experience. The food was very good with lots of choices. The show was excellent. Would do this again if we get back to Barcelona.
Fantastic evening the food before the event was amazing and the flamenco was raw emotional and fabulous the staff were attentive and happy will go back next time we go to Barcelona
Great night overall with the buffet dinner followed by the show. Very entertaining and a must do while in Barcelona
Exquisite food and superb show!
We absolutely LOVED this show! We went on a Sunday night for the 8:15 pm show with drink, and we had an amazing time! What a beautiful and relaxing Sunday night we had! Nothing like having some sangria and watching the nonstop footwork of these fantastic flamenco dancers! This is an experience I would tell people not to miss! I knew we would like the show, but we really, really enjoyed every minute of it! Great start to our vacation! Thank you!