- Private day trip from Barcelona to Girona and the Costa Brava
- Delicious Mediterranean lunch in Pals (own expense)
- Enjoy beautiful views from Santuari dels Angels
- Private English-speaking guide provides personalized attention
- Transported by air-conditioned coach
- Walk along Girona’s Roman walls
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
From Girona, continue to the Santuari dels Angels, a panoramic spot offering scenic views of the whole Girona region. It’s a place even a world-famous artist thought was beautiful – Salvador Dali chose it for his wedding. From here you will make your way to Pals, a small medieval city built around its fortress. Stop here for a Mediterranean lunch (own expense) before you head to the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell.
In Calella de Palafrugell, a coastal town of whitewashed houses, you'll have time to explore the rocky coastline or perhaps take a dip in the inviting waters.
This private tour of Girona is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, who will then prepare for your private tour.