- Hot-air balloon flight over Catalonia from Barcelona
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pyrenees, Mediterranean and Montserrat
- Conclude the flight with a Champagne brunch
- Receive a personalized flight certificate after touching down
- Spend longer in the air by selecting a 2-hour flight
- Upgrade to enjoy a private hot-air balloon flight
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The glorious views over Barcelona, Montserrat and the Pyrenees make this a very worthwhile splurge. The enthusiastic crew provides a fun and memorable time on this unique experience.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- self portraitPhoto by: Pallavi R
- And away...Photo by: Pallavi R
- Puff puffPhoto by: Pallavi R
- Amazing views!Photo by: Ellen S
- the ViewPhoto by: imadismail
- amazingPhoto by: imadismail
- BalooningPhoto by: imadismail
- me on the balloonPhoto by: Gilan E
- AdaptaçãoPhoto by: Caroline J
- O céu é o limitePhoto by: Caroline J
- Alegria não tem ...Photo by: Caroline J
- Getting the balloon ready for ...Photo by: Howard H
- What a viewPhoto by: Howard H
- Just enjoying the solitudePhoto by: Howard H
- Pre-Flight PreparationsPhoto by: Malgorzata S
- The best cheese sandwich everPhoto by: Claudia B
- Our fellow balloonPhoto by: Claudia B
- Our shadow on the nearby hillPhoto by: Claudia B
- Getting ready for our ridePhoto by: Claudia B
- Listos para despegarPhoto by: aesanchez
What You Can Expect
Select the 2-hour flight and spend longer in the air, feeling the air move you around. The itinerary is not set, so where you fly is dependent on weather conditions on the day; it’s a great option for adventurous souls who want to simply enjoy the wild freedom of being up in the air at an altitude of more than 7,500 feet (2,285 meters). Enjoy a snack and a glass of cava during your flight and admire beautiful views of deep and wild Catalonian landscape. At the end of your tour, enjoy a typical Catalonian breakfast in a local restaurant.
Always dreamed of a taking a private hot air balloon flight?
Upgrade to a private balloon flight for an experience of a lifetime, and enjoy an intimate hot-air balloon flight for up to 8 people over Catalonia. Why share with strangers? This private balloon ride is for just your party and your pilot, so relax as you enjoy the tranquility of gently floating up to 3,000 feet (900 meters) above Catalonia. On landing, you will be served a Champagne toast and brunch as you are presented with your flight certificate.
Great tour! Our driver, Josep, was very funny and gave us an interesting tour on our way out of the city. Our pilot, Benjamin, was competent and interesting to be with. We had a wonderful and amazing time. We'd easily do this again!!
Don't even know where to start. We left Barcelona punctually and we were taken to a city call Vic about a 40 minute drive. Once there we made a quick stop at a small café where we met the other drivers. We took a private ride strongly recommended. Our driver and his anchor were amazing cant remember their names but they both made sure we had a great time. This experience was in my bucket list and I was more than satisfied with the experience. Our tour was on Christmas eve, once we landed they surprised us with a very unique breakfast and drink. Grilled cheese sandwiches cooked with the fire from the hot air balloon right in front of you. Our driver back to Barcelona was also great cant remember her name. Overall we do not have one complain about this tour, loved it, and cant wait to do it again.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience! Ballooning over the Spanish countryside! Amazing! Our pilot, Benjamin, and the entire crew, made sure we had an amazing day! Loved, loved, this!
It was a great experience, well organised
I simply loved this. The people who were handling the hot air balloon and the whole tour were extremely friendly and funny. I would recommend this to anyone.
Just that the vehicle used to transport the tourists should allow alot of leg space in the extreme back of the vehicle.
Must do once in ur life :D
We surprised my son for his 15th B-Day with the hot air balloon flight. It was incredible!
This experience in Barcelona was the most amazing!! The guides were lovely and easy to talk and laugh with. The balloon operators are qualified and safe. The views of sunrise were amazing. I would do this a million times over. Breakfast was ham and cheese toasties with champagne - was delicious!
Really great. Highly recommended.
Fantastic! We have gone ballooning a few times and always love it. We had 4 balloons on the day and lots of time in the air. A nice glass of rose cava set it off nicely and the novel way they do the toasted sandwiches was great! The pilots were very friendly and fun.