- Half-day trip to the Royal Basilica of Montserrat from Barcelona
- Explore the basilica independently and see its 12th-century carving of the Black Virgin
- Enjoy spectacular views from the Montserrat mountains
- Learn about Montserrat’s history from an expert local guide
- Relax with transport by deluxe air-conditioned coach
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Our bestselling excursion outside Barcelona! You head up magnificent Montserrat to see the celebrated carving of the Black Virgin.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Its amazing to be herePhoto by: Sarah A
- Walking up to the monesteryPhoto by: Beany
United Kingdom, 06 2012
- Photo by: Richard C
- Montserrat Tour Participants ...Photo by: Theresanne S
USA, 07 2009
- MontserratPhoto by: Kavi
- prière à MonserratPhoto by: yvette l
- Santa Maria de Montserrat ...Photo by: S G
- MONSERRATPhoto by: antonio s
- From the stations climbPhoto by: Fernando D
- in front of the monasteryPhoto by: Monika Grafika
Colombia, 03 2015
- basilicaPhoto by: Monika Grafika
Colombia, 03 2015
- Interior of churchPhoto by: Ovi O
- Drive to MontserratPhoto by: Ovi O
- Monserrat valleyPhoto by: Chicken
- Royal Basillica squarePhoto by: Chicken
- MonserratPhoto by: Chicken
- Montserrat, entrance to the ...Photo by: Wilma Baker H
- MontserratPhoto by: vipul k
- The gardens behind the ...Photo by: Randy P
- MontserratPhoto by: Nancy P
What You Can Expect
Very we'll organized. Well worth the money! Great tour guide and bus was very clean and comfortable.
Nice trip, wish only stay longer in Monserat such a beautiful place .
Very nice tour and a great place to see. Very interesting.
My favorite place to visit along with Ronda. The scenery here is spectacular. Not visiting Montserrat while being in Barcelona is like going to Granada and not visiting the Alhambra. Make sure you add it to your schedule you will understand why once you see it. Fernando was our tour guide and he was great.
We were able to do everything we thought was included. The audiovisual movie, the liquer tasting, the boy choir and the cathedral were everything and more.
Brilliant, the tour guide was helpful and we had a long time there, 10 out of 10!
The trip up there has some breathtaking views and the monastery itself is classically beautiful. It was an amazing day. You'd be sorry to miss this. Tour guide was helpful and bus was comfortable.
Great tour and we liked the amount of time we were allowed to spend on our own. Only problem was a loud, clanking noise on the bus that made it quite difficult to hear our guide.
Our trip was wonderful!! It was nice of you to arrange for the most beautiful weather, too. Caroline, our guide, gave us a tremendous amount of information about Montserrat and the Monastery. It was a fantastic time.
This was not on our original plans for our Barcelona visit. We are so glad we found this treasure! Transportation and guide was excellent and most enjoyable. Beautifully set in the mountains north of Barcelona, this Basilica is exquisite. Our favorite part of the tour was a visit to the art museum next to the plaza. So many wonderful paintings and sculptures by famous artists.