- Half-day trip to the Royal Basilica of Montserrat from Barcelona
- Explore the basilica independently and see its 12th-century carving of the Black Virgin
- Enjoy spectacular views from the Montserrat mountains
- Learn about Montserrat’s history from an expert local guide
- Relax with transport by deluxe air-conditioned coach
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Our bestselling excursion outside Barcelona! You head up magnificent Montserrat to see the celebrated carving of the Black Virgin.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Its amazing to be herePhoto by: Sarah A
- Walking up to the monesteryPhoto by: Beany
United Kingdom, 06 2012
- Photo by: Richard C
- Montserrat Tour Participants ...Photo by: Theresanne S
USA, 07 2009
- prière à MonserratPhoto by: yvette l
- Santa Maria de Montserrat ...Photo by: S G
- MONSERRATPhoto by: antonio s
- From the stations climbPhoto by: Fernando D
- in front of the monasteryPhoto by: Monika Grafika
Colombia, 03 2015
- basilicaPhoto by: Monika Grafika
Colombia, 03 2015
- Interior of churchPhoto by: Ovi O
- Drive to MontserratPhoto by: Ovi O
- Monserrat valleyPhoto by: Chicken
- Royal Basillica squarePhoto by: Chicken
- MonserratPhoto by: Chicken
- Montserrat, entrance to the ...Photo by: Wilma Baker H
- MontserratPhoto by: vipul k
- The gardens behind the ...Photo by: Randy P
- MontserratPhoto by: Nancy P
- Montserrat Royal Basilica, ...Photo by: Varghese P C
Ireland, 06 2014
What You Can Expect
This was not on our original plans for our Barcelona visit. We are so glad we found this treasure! Transportation and guide was excellent and most enjoyable. Beautifully set in the mountains north of Barcelona, this Basilica is exquisite. Our favorite part of the tour was a visit to the art museum next to the plaza. So many wonderful paintings and sculptures by famous artists.
This was one of the BEST tours we have ever taken. We booked it on line before coming to Spain. The operator who helped us was kind and knowledgeable. The drive was quick and easy and beautiful. Our guide spoke perfect English and was very nice. He showed us where to go to see certain things then let us go on our own. We saw the Black Madonna and got to touch her Orb! She was beautiful and the Boys Choir was angelic. Very beautiful concert then back on the bus to return to Barcelona. Just enough time to see and do everything we wanted to. It was so nice to leave the driving to you!!! THANK YOU for making our vacation even more wonderful!
very comfortable bus, great guide, unbelievable history and wonderful views. fun liquor tasting, time for self exploration. good trip.
Tour was very informative. Enjoy it very much.
It was a wonderful experience, very well led by our guide. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to visit the Basilica. Very moving.
Monserrat was one of the highlights of our Barcelona trip. However a half-day does not give you enough time to truly experience the setting, the history, the beauty, the amazing boys choir, and so much more that I regret we missed. I would recommend a full day to really enjoy this lovely place.
great tripour guide was great she explained ll history about Basilica
Fabulous! Breathtaking views. Excellent commentary by our guide.
ESTHER Loy Singapore
wish we stay a day there to absorb all the serenity and beauty of this place
This was worth the money and experience, although a big tour group which is not my preferred way of going on a tour as it was only one stop it was very well presented by our tour guide.
Will recommend this tour to visitors of Barcelona.